Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gargoyle Contest

Gargoyle Contest

Playrix is giving away gargoyles - for best Halloween decorations - to 6 players, for anyone interested.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Playrix is giving away gargoyles - for best Halloween decorations - to 6 players, for anyone interested.
    Yes please, what do we have to do,and where?

Facebook. Township Mobile. They’re asking for pics of your decorated town.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Facebook. Township Mobile. They’re asking for pics of your decorated town.
    Ah. Thanks for the heads-up, am not able to participate though.

Hi Nana,
    I also noticed this contest on Facebook and several thoughts went through my mind:
    Was my PM to Anna and the Mods, in which I spoke about this gargoyle as the main prize for the Halloween story contest, the inspiration for this?
    Or is it just coincidence?
    And why on Facebook and not here, where we haven't had contests for 7 months now?

Or am I complaining too early and does the Mod team still have a surprise in store for us?

I really wish that this great statue will be available for at least some of the members of this Forum who don't have Facebook!

Fingers crossed ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Thanks for the info, Nana

Ruud, they have left us our playground, I think, and that's it. The forum isn't mentioned as official for some time now already.
    Don't be too disappointed when it doesn't come here, ok (and for 6 players... really. lol!)

Well, Ruud, I don’t have the answers to any of your questions.

It appears that they are only giving 6 Gargoyle prizes - not many at all, when you think of it.

Does Anna even come here any more, since the creation of the Facebook game sites?
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Ruud, they have left us our playground, I think, and that's it. The forum isn't mentioned as official for some time now already.
    Don't be too disappointed when it doesn't come here, ok (and for 6 players... really. lol!)
    It is certainly not my intention to revive the 'Forum versus Facebook' discussion here.
    And playing pity party with "Don't you forget about me" as a mantra is not my style either.
    So no matter what happens I will keep my focus on the sunny side
    Well, Ruud, I don’t have the answers to any of your questions.

It appears that they are only giving 6 Gargoyle prizes - not many at all, when you think of it.

Does Anna even come here any more, since the creation of the Facebook game sites?
    The main question is already sent to Anna so I am waiting for that.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    It is certainly not my intention to revive the 'Forum versus Facebook' discussion here.
    And playing pity party with "Don't you forget about me" as a mantra is not my style either.
    goodie... didn't think nor say you did either of the 2. My post was just a statement/opinion.

Hi Nana,
    I also noticed this contest on Facebook and several thoughts went through my mind:
    Was my PM to Anna and the Mods, in which I spoke about this gargoyle as the main prize for the Halloween story contest, the inspiration for this?
    No, it wasn't. I told you they have their reasons for not holding that contest here

Or is it just coincidence?
    Yup.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES