Thread: Race with only two teams and the other teams still have 0 points after 1.5 days

Race with only two teams and the other teams still have 0 points after 1.5 days

Hello,

I've never been in this situation before and neither has anyone else in my coop. There are only 3 teams in our race, and the other two teams still have 0 points after 1.5 days. Is this just a fluke due to something like the number of players in our coop? Has anybody else ever been in a race like this?
    Last edited by Mischief and Mayhem; 10-26-2019 at 02:27 PM.

over the last 3 years we did a lot of racing against ourselves cause there was no competition at all, seems to me it is really dependent on coop size.

hi
    I'd be curious to know:

How many members are in your Coop, and how many are racing?
    and on which Operating System are you playing?

We have nine members, all racing and Windows 10

I'm level 79, and this is the first time this has happened to me or anyone else in the coop. We used to belong to a bigger coop, but it was abandoned by its leader, and about half the members were "racing" but never playing.

Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    over the last 3 years we did a lot of racing against ourselves cause there was no competition at all, seems to me it is really dependent on coop size.
    I guess we were always in races with 15 teams in our old coop because it had either 30 or close to that. We left our old coop because the leader abandoned it. We decided to be a closed coop for a while so that we could work out regatta strategies that suited the group. That's why we only have 9 members for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischief and Mayhem View Post
    We have nine members, all racing and Windows 10

I'm level 79, and this is the first time this has happened to me or anyone else in the coop. ...
    That's quite many racers. I play on Android, have been in Coops between 1 and a bit more than 20, and never saw that. Would have liked it, I think *g*
    But I seem to recall having read here about these "mini groups" before, probably in the Windows-thread.

I'd think there might be less players for building groups in Windows, and at some point they simp!y run out of ... well, Coops
    Hopefully they won't throw some small groups together in the last days!

ETA: added link to the Windows-thread, if interested, but didn't do a search there - the earlier posts just were descriptions or questions, too, and so it is neither a bug nor something to report for different reasons.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-26-2019 at 06:26 PM.