Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trick or Trade Event 2019 - Strategy?

Thanks guys i think i understand it now. The question mark explanations in game is not very clear. This forum is absolute game changer for us newbies. Thank you for all you folks who take the time to shed some additional light on small issues like this.

I see to get loads of gold and silver keys but don't get any brass keys... Its so annoying!

Here's another strategy if you don't find the game's rewards worth all of the resources spent to feed the ghosts. Just clear the boxes to gather the resources. Only remove the ghosts that block the entire game.
    Playing the game this way gives you a lot of free resources so the game is very profitable even though you don't rank very high.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Boo-sters ( ) ready to do battle with the ghosts in the haunted castle

20191028_205334.jpg

Can anyone help in telling what are the main items needed to feed the ghosts as we move further in the game? I want to stock the same before proceeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
    Can anyone help in telling what are the main items needed to feed the ghosts as we move further in the game? I want to stock the same before proceeding.
    As far as I can remember (I stopped playing a couple of days ago) it's bread, bagels, pumpkin pies, cookies, sugar, sugar syrup, cream, cheese, cotton, ice cream, muffins, popcorn, granola, milkshakes, and maybe a few more. And lots of milk, and sugar cane and cotton from the fields. Good luck