Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wintervillage 2019 / 2020: Constructing a Cable car on my windowsill

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Fabulous attention to detail-hadn't noticed this figure in previous photos so thanks for the close-up
    You could be right in not noticing the figure before; I created this spot after your post about possible hurts for the jumping guy on top of the slope

Not sure if it will stay in that place. I'm still working on the Ski school logo.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You could be right in not noticing the figure before; I created this spot after your post about possible hurts for the jumping guy on top of the slope

Not sure if it will stay in that place. I'm still working on the Ski school logo.
    Very precise craftsmanship - however, we may be missing an element - Glühwein stand for après -ski ?

Very precise craftsmanship - however, we may be missing an element - Glühwein stand for après -ski ?

I still have to work on that and there are a few options.
    • You are welcome in the Lodge(not really there, it is just a picture)
    • Like you mentioned a stand will do. Maybe something like this one on the right?
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

... Maybe something like this one on the right?

lol, is that an Elk?

• Like you mentioned a stand will do. Maybe something like this one on the right?
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, is that an Elk? [/COLOR]
    Well spotted DD
    Think I'll go for the lodge though. Nice not to have to drive après l'apres-ski. Especially if the lodge has hot-tub/heated pool.

lol, is that an Elk? [/COLOR]
    Well spotted DD
    Think I'll go for the lodge though. Nice not to have to drive après l'apres-ski. Especially if the lodge has hot-tub/heated pool.
    Indeed well spotted DD.
    The stall with the moose is a catering facility in Mondo Verde.
    And I have heard your wish JayS. No more driving after the après ski is so safe.
    Although most of the scenes on my windowsill have been finished since today, I still have room for an "In the mountain" hotel / Lodge.
    It will then be my own design, but it will certainly work.

Indeed well spotted DD.
    The stall with the moose is a catering facility in Mondo Verde.
    And I have heard your wish JayS. No more driving after the après ski is so safe.
    Although most of the scenes on my windowsill have been finished since today, I still have room for an "In the mountain" hotel / Lodge.
    It will then be my own design, but it will certainly work.
    Am making a pre-booking. Room with walk-in shower and balcony please.

... if you don't want to drive après l'après-ski, I am not sure I'd want you to wander on a balcony at night...

... if you don't want to drive après l'après-ski, I am not sure I'd want you to wander on a balcony at night...
    With 'into the mountain' I.mean 'created like a cave'. So without balconies to wander on drunk

I told you the story of little Tess who wanted to go with her grandfather in the bumper cars. Anne has the same experience with our grandchildren in the Whirligig(zweefmolen).
    That is why we bought this Reindeer mill. Unfortunately, the poors only went high and down last week and the mill stopped turning.
    So back to the store. A moment when the bumper car scene can clearly be seen on the windowsill ...

As a replacement, we bought this Ballroom Garden with Chandelier and dance couples yesterday.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-03-2019 at 03:31 PM.

...Unfortunately, the poors only went high and down last week...
    not sure I follow what went wrong there (poors?), but anyway, can't it be repaired?
    Although the replacement Ballroom Garden looks nice! (do they exist on fun fairs where you are? or is it more like a restaurant in the open?)
    Is it a deco to "stand alone" (IOW, do you show us its box still there) or a picture?