Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 138 of 138

Thread: Wintervillage 2019 / 2020: Constructing a Cable car on my windowsill

  1. #131
    My goodness, that's magnificent!!! The details are amazing and your skills are outstanding, you are quite the craftsman. Thanks so much for sharing this.

  2. #132
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    My goodness, that's magnificent!!! The details are amazing and your skills are outstanding, you are quite the craftsman. Thanks so much for sharing this.
    Thank you very much!
    I might will repeat the recording process to include the Ballroom.
    The accompanying song gives some space to do so.

  3. #133
    So, the couple from under the willow tree have moved into your Christmas village!

    Fantastic work, but you are setting yourself a hard act to follow next year!
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

  4. #134
    All I can say is...

    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; Yesterday at 06:45 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton


  5. #135
    Just saw these:


    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the links, Twilight! nice to look at maybe a tad too much choice for my taste, lol ...
    Out of popcorn?! how could that happen?! ok, something else to eat would be nice But maybe something that doesn't make us even heavier now, so we can still climb on all these ride things later...? lol ...
    Ikr...so many choices! Ok...let's grill some steak... and have a nice salad too......(grabs food from cornucopia...).



    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you Twilight for the links. Some facades even seem to have a face. Very inspiring!
    I wouldl like to created a Lodge in the shape of a dollhouse after watching all those species! But since Anne is happy that the living room is no longer a construction site, I will limit it to the intended facade.
    ...
    You're welcome, happy to hear it possibly sparked some more ideas for future endeavors. Am curious to see how the creation of dollhouse would come about. Lol...I bet she is. Did she create the lovely window art hanging above the grand affair?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I have syrup waffles (stroopwafels NL), pretzels and cotton candy on the fairground. Very low in calories
    ...
    Oh, yes...please and thank-you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ... Twilight, I was really impressed after taking a look at the Snake River Lodge and Spa (the third search result of your first link)

    I created an album with pictures I liked.
    Thanks for this input for the last project of this year (on my windowsill)
    Wonderful! I am ready to go and sit in the whirlpool!



    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Ladies and Gents,
    Are you provided with enough popcorn, pretzels, chocolate and so on?
    Are you ready to watch...? ...

    Let's see:

    Popcorn Check!
    Pretzels Check!
    Chocolate Check!
    Drink Check!
    More Chocolate (for good measure) Double Check!

    Ok...good to go!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; Yesterday at 07:16 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton


  6. #136
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    So, the couple from under the willow tree have moved into your Christmas village!

    Fantastic work, but you are setting yourself a hard act to follow next year!
    Thank you very much!
    Even the willow is there

    I did the trick last year so I'll take the challenge...
    Next year perhaps a different scene than the fairground and expansion to two of the four panels under the window sill...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

  7. #137
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Just saw these:

    Originally Posted by _DD_
    Thanks for the links, Twilight! nice to look at maybe a tad too much choice for my taste, lol ...
    Out of popcorn?! how could that happen?! ok, something else to eat would be nice But maybe something that doesn't make us even heavier now, so we can still climb on all these ride things later...? lol ...


    Ikr...so many choices! Ok...let's grill some steak... and have a nice salad too......(grabs food from cornucopia...).

    Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud
    Thank you Twilight for the links. Some facades even seem to have a face. Very inspiring!
    I wouldl like to created a Lodge in the shape of a dollhouse after watching all those species! But since Anne is happy that the living room is no longer a construction site, I will limit it to the intended facade.
    ...

    You're welcome, happy to hear it possibly sparked some more ideas for future endeavors. Am curious to see how the creation of dollhouse would come about. Lol...I bet she is. Did she create the lovely window art hanging above the grand affair?
    Yes, Anne created the window art and worked on a decoration next to our chrChristmas tree and a display on the Side board

    Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud
    I have syrup waffles (stroopwafels NL), pretzels and cotton candy on the fairground. Very low in calories
    ...

    Oh, yes...please and thank-you!
    You are welcome too

    Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud
    ... Twilight, I was really impressed after taking a look at the Snake River Lodge and Spa (the third search result of your first link)
    I created an album with pictures I liked.
    Thanks for this input for the last project of this year (on my windowsill)

    Wonderful! I am ready to go and sit in the whirlpool!

    It looks really inviting to join

    Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud
    Ladies and Gents,
    Are you provided with enough popcorn, pretzels, chocolate and so on?
    Are you ready to watch...? ...


    Let's see:
    Popcorn Check!
    Pretzels Check!
    Chocolate Check!
    Drink Check!
    More Chocolate (for good measure) Double Check!

    Ok...good to go!
    It seems to me you're really well prepared
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

  8. #138
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,367

    Second video, including the Ballroom, same click on the picture, same singer, other song.
    Let's Swing on Michael Bubble again
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •