Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Wintervillage 2019 / 2020: Constructing a Cable car on my windowsill

My goodness, that's magnificent!!! The details are amazing and your skills are outstanding, you are quite the craftsman. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    My goodness, that's magnificent!!! The details are amazing and your skills are outstanding, you are quite the craftsman. Thanks so much for sharing this.
    Thank you very much!
    I might will repeat the recording process to include the Ballroom.
    The accompanying song gives some space to do so.

So, the couple from under the willow tree have moved into your Christmas village!

Fantastic work, but you are setting yourself a hard act to follow next year!
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

All I can say is...

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; Yesterday at 06:45 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Just saw these:

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the links, Twilight! nice to look at maybe a tad too much choice for my taste, lol ...
    Out of popcorn?! how could that happen?! ok, something else to eat would be nice But maybe something that doesn't make us even heavier now, so we can still climb on all these ride things later...? lol ...
    Ikr...so many choices! Ok...let's grill some steak... and have a nice salad too......(grabs food from cornucopia...).

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Thank you Twilight for the links. Some facades even seem to have a face. Very inspiring!
    I wouldl like to created a Lodge in the shape of a dollhouse after watching all those species! But since Anne is happy that the living room is no longer a construction site, I will limit it to the intended facade.
    You're welcome, happy to hear it possibly sparked some more ideas for future endeavors. Am curious to see how the creation of dollhouse would come about. Lol...I bet she is. Did she create the lovely window art hanging above the grand affair?

I have syrup waffles (stroopwafels NL), pretzels and cotton candy on the fairground. Very low in calories
    Oh, yes...please and thank-you!

... Twilight, I was really impressed after taking a look at the Snake River Lodge and Spa (the third search result of your first link)

I created an album with pictures I liked.
    Thanks for this input for the last project of this year (on my windowsill)
    Wonderful! I am ready to go and sit in the whirlpool!

Ladies and Gents,
    Are you provided with enough popcorn, pretzels, chocolate and so on?
    Are you ready to watch...? ...

Let's see:

Popcorn Check!
    Pretzels Check!
    Chocolate Check!
    Drink Check!
    More Chocolate (for good measure) Double Check!

Ok...good to go!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; Yesterday at 07:16 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    So, the couple from under the willow tree have moved into your Christmas village!

Fantastic work, but you are setting yourself a hard act to follow next year!
    Thank you very much!
    Even the willow is there

I did the trick last year so I'll take the challenge...
    Next year perhaps a different scene than the fairground and expansion to two of the four panels under the window sill...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Just saw these:

Originally Posted by _DD_
    Thanks for the links, Twilight! nice to look at maybe a tad too much choice for my taste, lol ...
    Out of popcorn?! how could that happen?! ok, something else to eat would be nice But maybe something that doesn't make us even heavier now, so we can still climb on all these ride things later...? lol ...

Ikr...so many choices! Ok...let's grill some steak... and have a nice salad too......(grabs food from cornucopia...).

Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud
    Thank you Twilight for the links. Some facades even seem to have a face. Very inspiring!
    I wouldl like to created a Lodge in the shape of a dollhouse after watching all those species! But since Anne is happy that the living room is no longer a construction site, I will limit it to the intended facade.

You're welcome, happy to hear it possibly sparked some more ideas for future endeavors. Am curious to see how the creation of dollhouse would come about. Lol...I bet she is. Did she create the lovely window art hanging above the grand affair?
    Yes, Anne created the window art and worked on a decoration next to our chrChristmas tree and a display on the Side board

I have syrup waffles (stroopwafels NL), pretzels and cotton candy on the fairground. Very low in calories

Oh, yes...please and thank-you!
    You are welcome too

... Twilight, I was really impressed after taking a look at the Snake River Lodge and Spa (the third search result of your first link)
    I created an album with pictures I liked.
    Thanks for this input for the last project of this year (on my windowsill)

Wonderful! I am ready to go and sit in the whirlpool!

It looks really inviting to join

Ladies and Gents,
    Are you provided with enough popcorn, pretzels, chocolate and so on?
    Are you ready to watch...? ...

Let's see:
    Popcorn Check!
    Pretzels Check!
    Chocolate Check!
    Drink Check!
    More Chocolate (for good measure) Double Check!

Ok...good to go!
    It seems to me you're really well prepared
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Second video, including the Ballroom, same click on the picture, same singer, other song.
    Let's Swing on Michael Bubble again