Thread: Items purchased from market disappearing

Items purchased from market disappearing

A few items I've purchased from the marketplace have disappeared. A few days ago I bought some peppers but they didn't showed in my barn. Today, I bought some banana bread specifically to feed the ducks and it doesn't show in my barn but it's gone from the marketplace.

Hi Michelle,
    Have you sent an in game report? The devs will be able to see what is happening, and hopefully fix it.

Did you try restarting your game, and your device. I have found that fixes a lot of probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Pack View Post
    A few items I've purchased from the marketplace have disappeared. A few days ago I bought some peppers but they didn't showed in my barn. Today, I bought some banana bread specifically to feed the ducks and it doesn't show in my barn but it's gone from the marketplace.
    Are you sure you bought banana bread and not potato bread instead. There are many products that look similar enough to confuse and since the market doesn't show you the name, just the image, it's easy to think you've bought one thing and got the other.