Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will a plane ever request jewelry? (Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Warrior View Post
    I'm debating if I should even build the jewelry store at all.....Worth it?....What do you guys think?
    As you can tell from the title of my thread, we're talking about Windows.
    Your original questions were "Worth It?" and "What do you think?" So far every answer has given you their (our) opinions on the value of having or not having the mint regardless of platform.

As you can tell from the title of my thread, we're talking about Windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Well BJK and cdosr are both on ios/android/kindle also. JJay has given a relevant reply to Gary. Obviously just included the info that their kindle version no longer has the mint.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Your original questions were "Worth It?" and "What do you think?" So far every answer has given you their (our) opinions on the value of having or not having the mint regardless of platform.
    I agree cdosr, I was answering the "Will a plane ever request..." portion of the OP without focusing on the platform. Since JJay was specifically addressing Gary's post I don't think 'windows' was relevant there either.

I delete them as well. I'm hoping he gives up and moves to another town.
    Level 64

Sounds like the jewelry requests are the same for any platform. The only one who requests is Mafia guy (officially named Don Picone) and we only see him at helicopters. I delete most of his requests, but I regularly win jewelry at the House of Luck. If I have what he's asking, I will fill the order (unless it also wants ingots) and usually get tcash from him. I do tend to make him wait until I am working a copter task during regatta. His orders and the gem exchange guy are worthless during a coin task, but they do count in a copter order task.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

The house of luck occasionally coughs up a piece of jewelry, which is all I need to fill the helicopter request. I only send if I'm working a helicopter task, just like mayfield. As far as I know planes do not, nor trains request it. I have skipped building the factory in my little town & have instructed others to do so as well. I did build it in my big town, but it sits undeveloped off in a corner because it's useless! Save your ore for upgrades!

As a long time (6 years) player I have to say that there may be things you don’t value now, but will in time.

I built the Jewelry Store, way back when. Following the very astute and wise advice of Graylady, I upgraded the Jewelry Store - but, only and exclusively the XP, until it reached 100%. I have not done any other upgrades to it in all these years.

I cannot remember when I have ever had to purchase any jewelry and I wouldn’t even know how to. Making jewelry only requires Ore, no Ingots. I consider it a value added portion of my Township. I almost never sell jewelry that also asks for ingots, but I will on occasion, depending on my ingot inventory.

I think the Jewelry Store is a much maligned and overlooked valuable resource in this game.

Just my two cents, plus a few rubies and platinum ores thrown in.
    Level 160
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Why would you want to upgrade XP, from that or any factory really?

Most the players I know feel we have leveled up way too fast and that a slower pace of acquiring CB and factories would have made for more enjoyable play. It gives more time to accumulate coins and allow barn capacity increases to outpace additional crops and recipies, instead of being constantly behind.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Why would you want to upgrade XP, from that or any factory really?

Most the players I know feel we have leveled up way too fast and that a slower pace of acquiring CB and factories would have made for more enjoyable play. It gives more time to accumulate coins and allow barn capacity increases to outpace additional crops and recipies, instead of being constantly behind.
    I have upgraded a bunch of stuff for XP when I start getting 1+ million needed to level up. I did not need coins at the time so XP it was.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix