Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will a plane ever request jewelry? (Windows)

Will a plane ever request jewelry? (Windows)

I'm debating if I should even build the jewelry store at all. It's pretty expensive and I could be wrong but I believe I assume it takes ingots to produce jewelry. Worth it? If planes don't request it then I probably won't build it. What do you guys think?

The 'mobster guy' requests jewelry for helicopter orders and pays in TCash.

I don't use the jewelry factory and almost always delete the heli orders.

I have never seen the plane request jewelry, nor trains for that matter.

There is only 1 person in the Heli Orders that requests jewelry and that is the "mafia guy" as BJK14 responded.

The jewelry factory used to need ingots but a while back it was changed to use the ore directly from the mine, no need to smelt it first.

I have the factory and I use it to make exactly two pieces, the Pearl Necklace and the Colorful Earrings. I do that because I don't really have much use for the Pearls and the Blue Feathers so it's a way to turn them into something useful. Otherwise I buy whatever jewelry I need to sell to the "mafia guy" from the "market guy". My factory is sitting at level 1 and I don't plan to upgrade it until *everything else* is upgraded.

Awesome. I will not build it then in this case

Did you skip building the Mint also?
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Gary, for iOS/kindle/Android players the mint was taken away a few updates back, and they were reimbursed with the coins they paid for it. I think it was when the tool exchange was introduced. Personally I never bought it on my kindle game. (I first started playing on Windows and bought it in that game, but never used it - waste of money in my opinion)

I built it, never used it, was glad when they took it away.

Unfortunately I did build the mint but as time passed the 15k I spent on it is not really a big deal anymore. It takes up space though which kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Gary, for iOS/kindle/Android players the mint was taken away a few updates back, and they were reimbursed with the coins they paid for it. I think it was when the tool exchange was introduced. Personally I never bought it on my kindle game. (I first started playing on Windows and bought it in that game, but never used it - waste of money in my opinion)
    As you can tell from the title of my thread, we're talking about Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Warrior View Post
    As you can tell from the title of my thread, we're talking about Windows.
    Well BJK and cdosr are both on ios/android/kindle also. JJay has given a relevant reply to Gary. Obviously just included the info that their kindle version no longer has the mint.