Thread: Fern, please

Fern, please

I've asked for this before, and would be very appreciative.

would you mind posting the link to where you asked for this before? or maybe just explaining what you want added so its a little more clearer? I am a new former and have missed older posts and I would like to give my thoughts on this but until I know more I cant. Thanks!
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    would you mind posting the link to where you asked for this before? or maybe just explaining what you want added so its a little more clearer? I am a new former and have missed older posts ...
    If you click on someone's name, you can go to their profile, and with "Find latest posts" you can see even older posts (that are not visible immediately).
    Or "view forum posts" when clicking on their name seems to have the same result.
    That might be faster than waiting for the link, in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    would you mind posting the link to where you asked for this before? or maybe just explaining what you want added so its a little more clearer? I am a new former and have missed older posts and I would like to give my thoughts on this but until I know more I cant. Thanks!
    It's easy to miss because it's buried in a thread requesting cacti.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ee-decorations

IMHO it would be better to quote in this thread where the title is directly linked to the wanted item. Barb

Fern is, well...fern. Tropical forests; prehistoric scenery. Decorative foliage. Fern. What else is there to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Barb Galloway View Post
    Fern is, well...fern. Tropical forests; prehistoric scenery. Decorative foliage. Fern. What else is there to know?
    If I remember correctly, there are several thousand species of ferns, so Licorice's question is somewhat valid. The two most common houseplant varieties (I think) are the Boston Fern and the Bird's Nest Fern. The two don't look at all alike.

In another thread, I asked for evergreen bushes to match the Fir Trees currently offered. If I asked for ferns, I would ask for something along the lines of a low-growing Boston Fern sort of plant. I don't want neon-green cartoon like representations nor do I want tree sized prehistoric plants.

Just my two-cents. Barb