Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coop member missing

Coop member missing

My racing partner has dissapeared. Her town and account is still visible, but with no movement for the past week. It is totally uncharacteristic of her to go mia without any communication and she was so looking forward to this weeks event that i can only assume that something has happened to her. I have tried to contact support to find out if her account is still active, with no response. We are not on facebook so i cannot check that either. Is there anything else i can do to find out if she is ok.

Hi Dreamy. I'm really sorry to hear this, I am sure you must be very worried about her. Unfortunately there is no way for you get in touch or find out what has happened to her via the game. I also don't expect Playrix will give any details out regarding another players activity/inactivity either, due to respecting and protecting customers/players privacy.

Without outside contact with her, I am afraid all you can do is wait and hope for some news from her herself in the game soon. I sympathise with you as I have made some great friendships in game and on the forum, and can imagine it is very worrying to have them seemingly disappear.

I have my fingers crossed that you hear something soon and all is well . Please keep us posted with the outcome.

All the Best Downton.

ETA If you haven't already, take a note or screenshot of her statistics in her Town Hall to make sure yourself if there is any progress/activity in her town (such as an increase in number of planes/trains sent, heli orders,help,products made,mining etc) over the coming days.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-23-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Thank you Downtown, for your response. I had just read threads by members who were wrongfully restricted and someone was able to check their account. I doubt that this is the case with my friend as we chat on line chat as well and she would have notified me if she had been restricted by the game via line chat. We have been chatting daily for months now and just suddenly no communication since last Friday. I am really concerned. But thank you for your encouragement i honestly hope she is ok. I will update if i get any news.

Your welcome Dreamy. I am sorry there is nothing we can do. Yes I agree given you haven't heard anything via line chat either makes it very unlikely she has been incorrectly banned/restricted.

I just hope there is an explanation for you soon that is not too serious .

Thanks also, an update when possible would be much appreciated .

I have had two experiences with co-op members going MIA unexpectedly in the past month (two different co-ops, but both from Scotland!). One was a possible medical problem, but the other was totally unexpected. It is a very emotional and frustrating thing to happen. I sympathise with anyone in this situation. Too bad there isn't a FB page or forum thread to reconnect with missing players. You wouldn't have to give too many details for someone to recognize themselves.

Thanks Douglasnorth, i feel so helpless at the moment. Today still no news. I have contacted her old coop to find out if someone has her on facebook. Just praying for a favourable outcome is all i can do.

She has been found, thank you for everyones kind words. I can sleep better tonight.

Dreamy, we had a member who couldn't get in due to the update but returned yesterday. She 2as unable to load game for a course of days. May be that issue?

Thank you Vikki, much appreviated. She did finally contact me and will be away for some time to come due to personal circumstances. I dont think she realised how worried i would be, but just glad i did eventually hear from her and i hope that anyone else having the same experience gets closure too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    She has been found, thank you for everyones kind words. I can sleep better tonight.
    Thanks Dreamy for letting us know the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    .....She did finally contact me and will be away for some time to come due to personal circumstances. I dont think she realised how worried i would be, but just glad i did eventually hear from her....
    Glad to hear you have found her, but sorry it sounds like due to circumstances you have lost her as a co-op member for now? At least the worry is over. I am sure discovering that she was indeed missed, and that you cared about her well-being will have meant a lot to her
    Last edited by Downton; 10-25-2019 at 01:05 AM.