Thread: Hot Button

Hot Button

Hello
    Would it be possible to add a "hot button" for the zoo down at the bottom along
    with the train button and the plane button? Sure world make it easier getting to the zoo.
    Thank you!

Nope. That's on the list that the developers say won't happen (#8, I believe).

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

Although that's on the list of things they won't/can't do, something similar to your suggestion was tested in the beta version before the last update, but never made it into the normal game. No idea why they decided not to do it - whether they didn't get it right and are still working on it for a future update, or whether they just decided against it. But anyway, don't give up hope just yet

Thats already been ruled out. Its on the devs " wont happen " list
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

I also thought of what JJ mentioned - it sounded like buttons and stuff would be arrangeable by users, and it could be just a matter of time, until the Devs implement another thing from their No-No-list - instead of from the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list, just to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Although that's on the list of things they won't/can't do, something similar to your suggestion was tested in the beta version before the last update, but never made it into the normal game. No idea why they decided not to do it - whether they didn't get it right and are still working on it for a future update, or whether they just decided against it. But anyway, don't give up hope just yet

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    [...] until the Devs implement another thing from their No-No-list - instead of from the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list, just to mention it.
    I've seen this comment in lots of other occasions, and i just want to mention, in case anyone forgot - the "won't happen list" is still a "frequently suggested ideas" list.
    Those are suggestions that players suggested very often (and as we all know, they still do!), so they are things that people still want, but the devs decided at some point that they are not feasible at that time (or ever).

So if anything from there is implemented, that's a definite win for us, as it's something the members on this forum heavily asked for.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Easy Access Buttons

Hey! I absolutely love playing this game. I literally play every free moment I have. It would be nice if there were easy access buttons at the bottom by the train, plane, and orders for the town for the boat to the island and for the zoo/zoo orders so that we can just click and go there or click and see what is needed for the zoo orders instead of having to go all the way over to the zoo or having to go all the way over to the boats to see how long until they return?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I've seen this comment in lots of other occasions, and i just want to mention, in case anyone forgot - the "won't happen list" is still a "frequently suggested ideas" list.
    As you quoted my post: I for one did not forget, for a change ;p but my understanding is differently. The No-No-list is a list that was posted by the Devs in early times of the forum, as they did also when they started their other games here.
    So IMO it is a collection mainly by Playrix (certainly with input also from players, but not necessarily from forum posts nor only), because the given reasons for these decisions could be known only by them, that is technical problems or game balance.

Sure some things are requested again and again, cos most newcomers don't look around before posting.
    And sure it would be nice, if some of these points were implemented.
    But the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list is still the one that's rightfully wearing that name, as it was collected from player input here. And I still find it has been neglected by Playrix for a long while now.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Those are suggestions that players suggested very often (and as we all know, they still do!), so they are things that people still want, but the devs decided at some point that they are not feasible at that time (or ever).

So if anything from there is implemented, that's a definite win for us, as it's something the members on this forum heavily asked for.
    The title of that thread - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever) - "Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)" - can be quite misleading. To me it translates as these ideas will never be implemented. It might be better if it were re-titled. At least one item that was previously on that list has been implemented (restriction from regatta). Maybe it could be called "Ideas which we can't/won't implement just now, but may do sometime in the future" . And of course, as always, it would be better if Playrix could explain why, but I won't hold my breath for that

Quote Originally Posted by Swiley4 View Post
    Hey! I absolutely love playing this game. I literally play every free moment I have. It would be nice if there were easy access buttons at the bottom by the train, plane, and orders for the town for the boat to the island and for the zoo/zoo orders so that we can just click and go there or click and see what is needed for the zoo orders instead of having to go all the way over to the zoo or having to go all the way over to the boats to see how long until they return?
    This is also on the devs no no list: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue