Thread: Double experience points

Also levelled up.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    How would you know? It doesn't show you two numbers, just the current "larger experience points". So unless you kept track of what the experience points should be for any given action / product, how would you know if the new number was +30% or +50%?
    Someone kept his Jewelry customer on the heli plan and found out this difference. Before the XP boost the number was 1550XP, now is it...

And it seems a lower amount with I gets from the Smelters mentioned by another person.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-22-2019 at 08:36 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Someone kept his Jewelry customer on the heli plan and found out this difference. Before the XP boost the number was 1550XP, now is it...

And it seems a lower amount with I gets from the Smelters mentioned by another person.
    In this particular example, if the regular amount of XP was 1550, the new value has increased by 50%. So i don't understand where's the confusion.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    In this particular example, if the regular amount of XP was 1550, the new value has increased by 50%. So i don't understand where's the confusion.
    I think I have found a wrong example in the rush.
    And now there are so many responses (on Facebook) that I can't find anything useful anymore ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

Rocky Ruud,

I noticed on the announcement that it said 30% and on my screen says 50% but I didn't compare a before/after to see what I was really getting, just came on here to see if others had this as well

Either way, I'm playing as usual

I am truly disappointed at not getting the 50% xp points, we are only getting the 30%, even today. I thought maybe it was an error and would be fixed today. While I do appreciate the extra points it is not as advertised sadly.

Could this be a difference in game platform? I saw a set of screenshots from a Beta Version that said "+30%".

Update - Earlier I posted this comment...

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    This could not have come at a better time for me. Yipee! I am one screwdriver and one slab away from having all my supplies for the Pool Hall but I'm only 1/5 of the way to level 90. Plan to use every minute of this offer I can.
    It worked! I was able to level up and build the Pool Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Update - Earlier I posted this comment...

It worked! I was able to level up and build the Pool Hall.
    Yay. Happy for you.
    I've not liked this as much as the happy helper. It made me level up too quickly to have building materials ready in advance so my shipyard is still covered in scaffolding.

30 or 50% I`m glad for any of it. But since next XP points are announced I will save some request in helicopter pad and remember normal points. Then will see
    My filling was 50% , I think higher points I got were over 3000. In plain I got allmost 6000 points for 3 slots with 2000 each.
    From these new events, like mining or travelling, this one is my favorite.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016