Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Double experience points

  1. #1

    Double experience points

    Does anybody know for how long the double eps will be granted?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

  2. #2
    If you click on the XP bar, you'll see the timer there. Currently it says 2d 22h for me.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you click on the XP bar, you'll see the timer there. Currently it says 2d 22h for me.
    Ah yes, thanks, found the timer!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

  4. #4
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,318
    Leveled up

  5. #5
    This could not have come at a better time for me. Yipee! I am one screwdriver and one slab away from having all my supplies for the Pool Hall but I'm only 1/5 of the way to level 90. Plan to use every minute of this offer I can.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,318
    The first announcement mentioned 30% extra XP. That later changed to the current 50%.
    You don't hear me complaining but there seem to be players who only get 30% extra ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The first announcement mentioned 30% extra XP. That later changed to the current 50%.
    You don't hear me complaining but there seem to be players who only get 30% extra ...
    That was a typo that Anna corrected after it was pointed out to her.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,318
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    That was a typo that Anna corrected after it was pointed out to her.
    No, I meant the picture above the event message board ingame. An on Facebook some people are complaining that they only get 30% now this event is started.
    So I am wondering if anyone here has that same issue.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    No, I meant the picture above the event message board ingame. An on Facebook some people are complaining that they only get 30% now this event is started.
    So I am wondering if anyone here has that same issue.
    How would you know? It doesn't show you two numbers, just the current "larger experience points". So unless you kept track of what the experience points should be for any given action / product, how would you know if the new number was +30% or +50%?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    How would you know? It doesn't show you two numbers, just the current "larger experience points". So unless you kept track of what the experience points should be for any given action / product, how would you know if the new number was +30% or +50%?
    On my Android screen it shows a '+50%' red tag just below, but attached to, the XP bar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •