Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Double experience points

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Double experience points

    Does anybody know for how long the double eps will be granted?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

  2. #2
    If you click on the XP bar, you'll see the timer there. Currently it says 2d 22h for me.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you click on the XP bar, you'll see the timer there. Currently it says 2d 22h for me.
    Ah yes, thanks, found the timer!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

  4. #4
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,369
    Leveled up

  5. #5
    This could not have come at a better time for me. Yipee! I am one screwdriver and one slab away from having all my supplies for the Pool Hall but I'm only 1/5 of the way to level 90. Plan to use every minute of this offer I can.

  6. #6
    Update - Earlier I posted this comment...

    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    This could not have come at a better time for me. Yipee! I am one screwdriver and one slab away from having all my supplies for the Pool Hall but I'm only 1/5 of the way to level 90. Plan to use every minute of this offer I can.
    It worked! I was able to level up and build the Pool Hall.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Update - Earlier I posted this comment...



    It worked! I was able to level up and build the Pool Hall.
    Yay. Happy for you.
    I've not liked this as much as the happy helper. It made me level up too quickly to have building materials ready in advance so my shipyard is still covered in scaffolding.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,369
    The first announcement mentioned 30% extra XP. That later changed to the current 50%.
    You don't hear me complaining but there seem to be players who only get 30% extra ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    The first announcement mentioned 30% extra XP. That later changed to the current 50%.
    You don't hear me complaining but there seem to be players who only get 30% extra ...
    That was a typo that Anna corrected after it was pointed out to her.

  10. #10
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,369
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    That was a typo that Anna corrected after it was pointed out to her.
    No, I meant the picture above the event message board ingame. An on Facebook some people are complaining that they only get 30% now this event is started.
    So I am wondering if anyone here has that same issue.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •