Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: train is stuck

train is stuck

My train is stuck, can't get building materials from it, when I hit it, it says new train at level 14
    So I have like 4 building s on map to build, just sitting there

What's the problem

Im level 10

You only have one train until level 14 when you can buy a second. The train takes several hours to return before you can unload it, refill it, and send it off again. Can you share a screen shot of the 'stuck' train? It might help us to help you.

Do you have enough warehouse space to hold the items in the train?

Also, can you let us know which version of the game you play (Apple iOS, Android, Windows, Mac).

Train is pointed to town
    3 cars full,, I depleted wharehouse to22/50
    I have Android

I took.a.screen shot but do. Of.know.how.to.post.it

A couple of notes:
    1. if you have 4 buildings in progress your trains will have a much longer time to bring the needed parts, it is recommended you only build one at a time so the game's computer can bring you the right parts(for future reference)
    2. to clarify, you have one train and it came in. Did you empty it? and it is asking for stuff to fill the cars? have you filled the cars? a step by step would help us identify what you can do next

thx,

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    A couple of notes:
    1. if you have 4 buildings in progress your trains will have a much longer time to bring the needed parts, it is recommended you only build one at a time so the game's computer can bring you the right parts(for future reference)
    2. to clarify, you have one train and it came in. Did you empty it? and it is asking for stuff to fill the cars? have you filled the cars? a step by step would help us identify what you can do next

thx,

How do you empty the train , I thought you just touch the train
    Also I had no building going on

Quote Originally Posted by motorcity View Post
    How do you empty the train , I thought you just touch the train
    Also I had no building going on
    You can either tap each crate individually to collect the building materials, or swipe across them in one go.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I tal.on the train and try to drag it, nothing works it's stuck, there's 2 cars of bricks and 1 with a hammer, all it says wait for another train level 14
    This game blows what a waist of time

I think this problem is specific you your device. This game usually plays very well on Android and I don't recall any other recent complaints about this problem.

Please don't get discouraged. This is really a very good game.

To recap, here is a picture of three trains. The bottom two have been emptied but the top one hasn't and is similar to how your train looks now.

F132D9DB-FBA1-4F85-A69A-B55EACCF93DB.jpg
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-22-2019 at 10:17 PM.