Thread: Benefits to not opening completed buildings and enclosure s?

Benefits to not opening completed buildings and enclosure s?

I’ve noticed some other players towns with a lot of unopened boxes containing community buildings and enclosures. Is this how it looks to guests when you don’t have enough building materials?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin Station (Sarah) View Post
    I’ve noticed some other players towns with a lot of unopened boxes containing community buildings and enclosures. Is this how it looks to guests when you don’t have enough building materials?
    Community Buildings and Zoo Enclosures should only be built ONE at a time, otherwise the algorithms that control which materials arrive gets all messed up and it takes FOREVER to get what you really need. A lot of unfinished buildings/enclosures means someone didn't read or know about the suggestions/advice sprinkled all over this forum.

Hope that helps!
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 135
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV

Thanks for the quick reply. I went back to visit other towns. I now have some clarification to my original post. I have two friends who have multiple unopened completed buildings and enclosures. They are shown in a box with balloons. Buildings/ enclosures needing materials show the buildings in a wooden two by four box. Why would anyone not open their completed buildings? I can’t understand the benefit. 🧐🤷🏼*♀️

It could be they are not active. If they are not one of your helpful friends check their stats at town hall if it unchanged after a week then it's time to look for new friends

You're not seeing strategy. There is no game play benefit to not opening buildings or enclosures. In fact, quite the opposite; they only help you after you open them.

Thanks everyone! Maybe it’s a glitch. They aren’t inactive. Also, trains/ building materials won’t keep coming in if you aren’t filling orders. I’m a level 50 and they in the same level area. Soo strange.
    Anyway...happy townshipping all!!!