Thread: Co-op member lost task on regatta

Co-op member lost task on regatta

Hello all
    One of my members was doing a burger task on the regatta and they've told me that the task has disappeared whilst they were in the process of completing it . They've told me that they still had 2 days to do it, any ideas?

Burger is a 10h task (unless it was part of a Combo)

- Dil Town

Township Level: 131
    Zoo : 196/196
    Town Name: Dil Town

timed out is one idea, but then it would be in their task list as failed, not "disappeared", right?

and are we talking of a normal seasonal regatta?

My wife had a 11 train/135 point task disappear on her. She had completed about half of it the poof. Normal seasonal regatta.

She's on a Window's 10 Laptop
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Hi DD, it was part of the normal regatta tasks eg fill 8 trains in x amount of days
    Can I see if it was a fail as the co-op leader?

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    My wife had a 11 train/135 point task disappear on her. She had completed about half of it the poof. Normal seasonal regatta.

She's on a Window's 10 Laptop
    I've read here about such situations, Gary. Rarely, but it seems to happen. Could be a server synch failure or who knows.
    I think it's not happening for one OS more than for others (unlike the zoo disappearing, for example). Only thing she could do is reporting it ingame, but I doubt it will be repaired before end of regatta, alas. At least I haven't read it here yet, but it could of course have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Hi DD, it was part of the normal regatta tasks eg fill 8 trains in x amount of days
    Can I see if it was a fail as the co-op leader?
    alas no. well, then at least the explanation is not the "3 ppl working on one chest" confusion from interseasonal.
    And if D'Town is right that the burger task only gives 10 hours, then she must have misread something heavily with thinking 2 days.
    Then I would probably question the "disappearing" also and let her look in her task list again -- friendly, of course, but that could clear it up.

And otherwise, as said to Gary: if it really vanished, she can only do an ingame report to Playrix. No workaround that we players have learned here