Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are co ops a have to have?

The reason i dont care to be in co ops is because everyone concentrates on the regatta and i dont really want to do the regatta. And i cant find any co ops that dont realy care about the regatta. But i want friends to chat with and when i make my own co op i can never get anyone to join.
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    The reason i dont care to be in co ops is because everyone concentrates on the regatta and i dont really want to do the regatta. And i cant find any co ops that dont realy care about the regatta. But i want friends to chat with and when i make my own co op i can never get anyone to join.
    You could try using the search function in the co-op building and typing in something like "No Regatta" , "Just for fun", "Stress Free", etc - whatever you can think of in whatever language you want to play in. Look for wooden league co-ops who say in their description that they don't race, or higher league ones who don't mind people who opt out. You can join a different one every week till you find one you like - just make sure that you are opted out of racing in settings, so if someone is taking part in the regatta and you leave mid-week, you won't spoil their race. Hopefully you'll meet some nice people and have fun.

I agree with everything JJ just wrote. Also, start a new co-op then in the forum for co-op ads you could start a thread advertising what you just wrote Licoricethecat.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op