Thread: Friends feature not working

Angry Friends feature not working

The 'Friends' feature is not working properly. 'Recent Helpers' hasn't worked in months. The loading gif remains animated with no change. I love to share and am missing out on some great players. This problem needs to be resolved in order to enjoy a better gaming experience. I cannot justify spending any more money until this issue is fixed. - Thank you.Annotation 2019-10-18 231510.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mirror View Post
    The 'Friends' feature is not working properly. 'Recent Helpers' hasn't worked in months. The loading gif remains animated with no change. ...
    If you haven't already, you should report this from ingame, incl. the screenshot. In this forum you'll meet mainly other players, and Playrix reacts to error reports here usually ... let's say rarely
    BTW, I haven't seen this before here, so, and carefully speaking of course, it doesn't seem to be a common problem that P should have noticed before on their own - so I would leave out the reproaches and angry smileys at first at least.

Start here and go on depending on your device's OS (which is helpful to mention here, too, if you want other players' help).
    Note that you must reply to the initial automated reply already (just follow the advice in the msgs, but it tends to get overlooked).
    Good luck!

If you are using a tablet try closing all pages and then clearing your cache.
    On your phone close all apps.
    This will sometimes help with the spinning circle.
    Otherwise I think DD covered it

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    If you haven't already, you should report this from ingame, incl. the screenshot. In this forum you'll meet mainly other players, and Playrix reacts to error reports here usually ... let's say rarely
    BTW, I haven't seen this before here, so, and carefully speaking of course, it doesn't seem to be a common problem that P should have noticed before on their own - so I would leave out the reproaches and angry smileys at first at least.

Start here and go on depending on your device's OS (which is helpful to mention here, too, if you want other players' help).
    Note that you must reply to the initial automated reply already (just follow the advice in the msgs, but it tends to get overlooked).
    Good luck!
    Thanks _DD_ - Appreciated help & feedback. You're totally right. I should have approached it better. I'm running across this more. Four players I know have the same issue. I've made several attempts to contact Playrix directly. The automated emails are always the same with no results. Thanks again. - Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mirror View Post
    Thanks _DD_ - Appreciated help & feedback. You're totally right. I should have approached it better. I'm running across this more. Four players I know have the same issue. I've made several attempts to contact Playrix directly. The automated emails are always the same with no results. Thanks again. - Peace!
    you're welcome, appreciate the friendly reply
    not trying to insist, but even if repetitive: everyone who has that bug should report from ingame.
    If "directly" means f.e. via their webpage and not ingame, see my reply above. They need the game / device data sent with it.
    Of course the automated replies are the same, lol, sweetie - that's the sense of it And there are certainly situations where their suggestions help.
    Anyway, what you didn't reveal with that is the main thing: did you (and the others) reply to it? that it was not helpful and you still need help?

Otherwise (as the automated reply says), the ticket gets closed. No matter how much the player "expects" or wants something else.
    If done correctly, i.e. as Playrix wants it and describes it, I haven't experienced - nor heard from ppl I know - that there wasn't a reaction after some time.
    so, how's the status?