Thread: I lost my saved

Angry I lost my saved

Hey please help, i want to playing township again with my new phone, i already connected with facebook and google but why i don't get notif to load my game? Before that, i already reach level 45 above.

I tried to download township on my old phone, but on that phone i also can't load my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira Rinaldi View Post
    Hey please help, i want to playing township again with my new phone, i already connected with facebook and google but why i don't get notif to load my game? Before that, i already reach level 45 above.

I tried to download township on my old phone, but on that phone i also can't load my game.
    Elvira, welcome to the Forum
    Are your old and new phone the same like both Android, Apple or so?
    If this not the case then incompatibility between your two devices is the course of your issue.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Have you already played the tutorial on the new device? I think you cannot connect to facebook until you finished the tutorial first. Otherwise you should contact support. I switched from android to iOS recently and it was no problem via facebook.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    ios