Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mayor Championship

  1. #1

    Mayor Championship

    Today a new championship started.
    How can it be that there is somebody with level 440 in my group? All the others have a level of 130, more or less, like me.
    The one with level 440 is way ahead of all others, naturally.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

  2. #2
    I think the game only separate levels into groups until 115ish, after that anyone over 115 can be grouped together
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 218

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    I think the game only separate levels into groups until 115ish, after that anyone over 115 can be grouped together
    wow, that would be early. Like Ernie stays on 99
    What is the reason for your thought?

  4. #4
    Well, I took a better look at the levels playing in my group. The lowest is level 116, the second highest is 171. Then there is this player with level 440, who already has collected more than 900 points. It seems weird that Playrix does a thing like that.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    wow, that would be early. Like Ernie stays on 99
    What is the reason for your thought?
    It’s more like an observation than thought. It has always been like this in my experience ever since I reached over 115
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 218

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    It’s more like an observation than thought. It has always been like this in my experience ever since I reached over 115
    Thanks, Bee!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •