Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New idea?

Potted Plant <> Planted Pot

Potted Plant is why we Americans find Potted Meat so oddly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, what have I done!
    I didn't mean to say they are similar, I just mentioned them cos of their funny similar "sound". They appeared on the same translation page, and I checked now again and that translation is not there! they probably didn't dare - so, thank you, too, Barb! as I said, a new science...
    In UK English a potplant is a houseplant in a pot. We tend to call the wacky baccy 'pot' 'weed'.
    Many years ago, some was planted in the decorative plant pots outside the police station by someone with a sense of humour and a strong streak of literalism.

Добрый день! В игре очень не хватает информации о том, сколько дней осталось до окончания работы торговца. Заканчивается он каждый раз неожиданно, а посмотреть остаток времени негде.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Potted Plant <> Planted Pot

Potted Plant is why we Americans find Potted Meat so oddly funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    In UK English a potplant is a houseplant in a pot. We tend to call the wacky baccy 'pot' 'weed'.
    Many years ago, some was planted in the decorative plant pots outside the police station by someone with a sense of humour and a strong streak of literalism.
    Many thanks for the nice attempts, but all I can say is that we call Haschisch "Gras" or "weed", too. Apart from that, you 2 lost me there - I don't see any connections in between what each of you say But no worries, I tend not to try understanding your jokes (of the language kind), cos I rarely do. I guess it's not something one can learn at school.

Google translate:

Quote Originally Posted by Мур Меринск View Post
    Good afternoon! The game really lacks information about how many days are left until the merchant ends. It ends unexpectedly each time, and there’s nowhere to see the rest of the time.
    hi
    The countdown timer is there. But it is only visible when the dealer
    is awake and waiting for your order. It has been wished for quite often that it be moved somewhere where it's "always" visible. So far, no reaction.

=> Здравствуй
    Есть таймер обратного отсчета. Но это видно только тогда, когда дилер не спит и ждет вашего заказа.Очень часто здесь было желание, чтобы этот таймер был перемещен туда, где он «всегда» виден. Реакции пока нет.

btw, and back: => There is a countdown timer. But this is only visible when the dealer is not sleeping and waiting for your order.Very often there was a desire for this timer to be moved to where it is “always” visible. There is no response yet.
    well, close... *g*

I see what you mean. It would be nice if we could "overlay" somehow...would have to recognize what kind of road/surface so may not be possible. But a great idea, nonetheless!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    I see what you mean. It would be nice if we could "overlay" somehow...would have to recognize what kind of road/surface so may not be possible. But a great idea, nonetheless!
    Esp. on a thread like this (a bit older, and different "topics"), but maybe already / simply in a thread with 2 pages, it would be helpful (clearer), if you quoted the post you're replying to.

(Even if I look it up, it doesn't become clear here)