Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Okay.....now i’m going to expose a dark little corner of Magnolia that tries to stay unnoticed...on the far right of town, against the rock bluffs, there is a poppy farm, inspired by Ozark on Netflix. It is accessible only by floatplane and has the Lost City Gate to keep out wandering hikers. Please don’t judge me lol!!
    Attachment 49544
    Why would we judge you? It's just the field before you reach the Emerald City in The Wizard of OZ.
    Barb

Umm...that’s right.....the Emerald City
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Ummmm, mine may make sense only to me! I have the factories by the RR tracks, and on the other side some of the older types of homes. A road out of town, with a few buildings along the way, and the farm to their left. The school and playground are on the right, and a few more houses and apartments. The university is tucked back in there (includes museum, arts, theatre, etc. Will move the observatory and lab there as I get more room). Then across the water is the uptown area, and the beginnings of a nice little subdivision. The fairgrounds are out beyond that. Oh, and the mine and foundry are out beyond the factories, tucked into the rocky hills. I want to add to the subdivision and make a great city park with the playing fields, playgrounds, picnic areas and so forth. Time and space--I need time and SPACE!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    Ummmm, mine may make sense only to me! I have the factories by the RR tracks,
    RailRoad?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    ...Time and space--I need time and SPACE!
    lol, really?! is that so

Thank you Magnolia, ive been building my town with purpose. These are some great ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Yup--by the RR. I'm thinking this is the older part of town, that got grown out it. It has the older homes--not many, 'cause people moved away from the factories. :-) I even have a vacant lot or two there. The closer to across the river, the newer it will become! I just wish we had the whole area to expand in, so I could spread things out!

Yup--by the RR. I'm thinking this is the older part of town, that got grown out it. It has the older homes--not many, 'cause people moved away from the factories. :-) I even have a vacant lot or two there. The closer to across the river, the newer it will become! I just wish we had the whole area to expand in, so I could spread things out!

I have a "living history"museum ,found behind my museum with two additional buildings. Lets me use my historical decor. I also have a private resort island only accessible by sea plane. I love all my parks and outdoor recreation areas. Come visit😊
    Last edited by ChrisGA; 11-23-2019 at 05:19 AM.
    Coop:Funny Farm. It's just me.
    Town:Green Pastures
    Cool Tag:# FUNHQW
    LEVEL 114 Zoo and town complete.
    Kindle fire