Thread: Missing Zoo and Mystery Tasks

Missing Zoo and Mystery Tasks

We have 2 members who have lost their zoos again. I think both have lost it about 4 times. This week in regatta is the Mystery task, so my questions is, if they have no zoo and pick the mystery task, is it possible they would get a Hot Item task? This zoo thing is not good, wish they would fix it already! If they can't fix it, they should not have zoo tasks in Regatta.

To top it off, we are told to request help through the game by using the gear (settings) in the upper left corner and choosing "report an issue" button. Well, that button has not worked for any of us for a long time. It has been reported numerous times by members and still no fix. Sorry about the rant, but my coop and I are very frustrated.

Interesting. My coop is not getting mystery tasks this season at all. Our seasonal tasks for the current Ancient Legends season are coins, combo tasks, and filling train cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Interesting. My coop is not getting mystery tasks this season at all. Our seasonal tasks for the current Ancient Legends season are coins, combo tasks, and filling train cars.
    The missing zoos and glitchy support button leads me to think OP on Windows, therefore different seasons to us.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The missing zoos and glitchy support button leads me to think OP on Windows, therefore different seasons to us.
    Yes, we are on Windows.

my whole zoo has been gone for weeks, cant get any help tried every thing, uninstall, update etc:- anyone got any ideas. I also tried the mystery task lost a task because no zoo ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by flovila View Post
    my whole zoo has been gone for weeks, cant get any help tried every thing, uninstall, update etc:- anyone got any ideas. I also tried the mystery task lost a task because no zoo ? ? ?
    I was wondering if that would happen with the mystery task. From what I am seeing, the game still thinks you have your zoo. They really should get rid of the zoo mystery tasks in the windows platform. As far as getting help, 2 members of our coop have received no response from tech either. I think they are tired of hearing people are losing their zoos. Hope you get help soon!