Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allow 2 request help 4 helicopter orders, earn>T-cash, regatta tasks #=#team

Allow 2 request help 4 helicopter orders, earn>T-cash, regatta tasks #=#team

4DevOnly!Allow 2 request help 4 helicopter orders, earn>T-cash, regatta tasks #=#team, recycled tasks wait time should be cut. It would be cool if you make changes to allow help requests on helicopter orders for any given item, like it's done for zoo/plane/train orders currently! That would make the game more fun. Please also create more ways to earn T-cash via zoo/plane/train/helicopter order fulfillment! Also, since completing higher levels takes more time and effort, it would be nice to see proportional reward! For example, after completing level 70 I only got 3 T-bucks. That's not sufficient when you look at how much time and effort it takes to complete that level! Our co-op has a team of 20 people and I'm getting feedback that the team members feel really frustrated because there aren't enough tasks to pick from or reserve during any given themed and even inter seasonal regatta! We feel that the number of tasks in any regatta should be proportional to the number of people on the team so that a team of 2 or 3 doesn't have the same number of tasks as a team of 20 or 30 players! We're in the golden league and at any given time the number of maximum available tasks is 12 for a team of 20 people! Also two other points of frustration that way too many tasks have very low values below 120 points even though the time and effort required to complete them is often significant and the wait time for the new tasks to re-appear, whenever existing tasks are picked or cancelled, is 30 minutes per task. We feel that's too long especially since the new tasks are often below 120 points also and need to be cancelled again, so technically any given person on the team has to wait up to 1.5 - 2 hours each time just to select a task! That's too long!

Hi Gorodok
    For the first time ever, am responding to a post I haven't read.
    It's too long in all one block. Please edit and break it into short paragraphs.

Also, as the Devs do not read all posts, marking yours "4DevOnly" feels insulting to the many experienced, knowledgeable players here who are happy to help.

Besides, with roots in Cornwall, DevOn is red rag to a bull

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Hi Gorodok...
    It's too long in all one block. ...
    Hi Jay

just a hint: the OP has been told all of this and more helpful things before, and their reaction to it is indeed that "for Devs only" remark.
    So, my suggestion to you and all readers wanting to be helpful is, to address your concerns also to the Devs, as I have done here.

So Devs get all opinions together, if they get such a block-thingy forwarded - they certainly won't, if it contains already ruled out stuff, as lately.
    But here, I can summarize it for you: Give Us More Of Everything, esp. currencies, and Faster and Easier.
    OK, they can try. *G*

As we players have nothing more to do in this thread, if following the OP's wish, we can concentrate on this and I'd like to ask you:
    could you explain this to a not-knowing-this person, pls? If it's somehow political, sexually explicit or considered offensive by some, pls send me a PM.
    I confirm I'm an adult.

This is so true, being half Cornish myself...

_DD_ Devon and Cornwall are neighbouring counties in the UK...there is a little bit of...let's call it friendly...rivalry between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi Jay

just a hint: the OP has been told all of this and more helpful things before, and their reaction to it is indeed that "for Devs only" remark.
    So, my suggestion to you and all readers wanting to be helpful is, to address your concerns also to the Devs, as I have done here.

So Devs get all opinions together, if they get such a block-thingy forwarded - they certainly won't, if it contains already ruled out stuff, as lately.
    But here, I can summarize it for you: Give Us More Of Everything, esp. currencies, and Faster and Easier.
    OK, they can try. *G*

As we players have nothing more to do in this thread, if following the OP's wish, we can concentrate on this and I'd like to ask you:
    could you explain this to a not-knowing-this person, pls? If it's somehow political, sexually explicit or considered offensive by some, pls send me a PM.
    I confirm I'm an adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    This is so true, being half Cornish myself...

_DD_ Devon and Cornwall are neighbouring counties in the UK...there is a little bit of...let's call it friendly...rivalry between the two.
    In an effort to not stray too far from TS, we have strawberry jam, so just need clotted cream to really start a border war .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream_tea

Link to one of many controversies for DD

Anyone from North of the Tamar is from "up country" - not necessarily a compliment

Waving at Nightrook - awright my lover
    (DD - don't worry - perfectly standard greeting in Cornwall - can raise eyebrows and cause fistfights elsewhere)

As to posting to Devonians only on an open,friendly, inclusive forum : T'aint right, t'aint fair, t'aint fit, t'aint proper.

... _DD_ Devon and Cornwall are neighbouring counties in the UK...there is a little bit of...let's call it friendly...rivalry between the two.
    Thank you very much, Nightrook! The general principle I have met here, too, but didn't know about these two. Nicely said, lol!

In an effort to not stray too far from TS, we have strawberry jam, so just need clotted cream to really start a border war .

Thanks, Jay! fascinating!
    Now, I found for "clotted" at Google translate:

"thick cream obtained by heating milk slowly and then allowing it to cool while the cream content rises to the top in coagulated lumps"

...erm... lumps gives unpleasant associations in German, as you probably know, and even more the translation of c.c.: geronnene Milch?!?
    eww, I vote for just using our "existing" cream then and for rather getting scones, would that be OK?! although I see there, that might be a bit more controversial again than c.c. - at least between these 2 counties! hmmm...

ETA: just saw your reply, Nightrook, is Pastry factory the one where we have all that coffee already? then really, some more cake like things? (scone seemed to be half bread, half cake )

...Waving at Nightrook - awright my lover
    (DD - don't worry - perfectly standard greeting in Cornwall - ...
    LOL, THX! I'll watch you two nonetheless

As to posting to Devonians only on an open,friendly, inclusive forum : T'aint right, t'aint fair, t'aint fit, t'aint proper.
    maybe, but I'm not worried when a someone doesn't want to talk to me; and to the Devs and everyone else we can as before.
    so, conclusion: their loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-17-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: small addition for Nightrook's post

Link to one of many controversies for DD
    My wife got this wrong very early in our friendship we nearly sent her back home.

Cream teas could be added to the pastry factory...we have all the ingredients. (Trying to keep things game related)

JayS, I grew up in Liverpool, so have major issues using the wrong slang in the wrong town.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thank you very much, Nightrook! The general principle I have met here, too, but didn't know about these two. Nicely said, lol!

Thanks, Jay! fascinating!
    Now, I found for "clotted" at Google translate:

"thick cream obtained by heating milk slowly and then allowing it to cool while the cream content rises to the top in coagulated lumps"

...erm... lumps gives unpleasant associations in German, as you probably know, and even more the translation of c.c.: geronnene Milch?!?
    eww, I vote for just using our "existing" cream then and for rather getting scones, would that be OK?! although I see there, that might be a bit more controversial again than c.c. - at least between these 2 counties! hmmm...

ETA: just saw your reply, Nightrook, is Pastry factory the one where we have all that coffee already? then really, some more cake like things? (scone seemed to be half bread, half cake )

LOL, THX! I'll watch you two nonetheless

maybe, but I'm not worried when a someone doesn't want to talk to me; and to the Devs and everyone else we can as before.
    so, conclusion: their loss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Comparing clotted cream to normal single cream is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Trabant. It's definitely not lumpy.

My wife got this wrong very early in our friendship we nearly sent her back home.

Cream teas could be added to the pastry factory...we have all the ingredients. (Trying to keep things game related)

JayS, I grew up in Liverpool, so have major issues using the wrong slang in the wrong town.
    My hubby is a woolly back so lanky hotpot considered top scran
    Won't ask if you have long hair ;p

ETA explanatory notes
    Woolly back -what people from Liverpool call those from nearby suburbs/small towns
    Lancashire hotpot- lamb stew topped with sliced potatoes
    Top scran- Scouse for good food
    Scouse-someone from Liverpool, also a potato and cabbage stew.
    Song - long-haired lover from Liverpool
    Last edited by JayS; 10-17-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Comparing clotted cream to normal single cream is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a Trabant. It's definitely not lumpy.
    okies, I guess that is a "not OK" then for that wish

and thanks for the explanatory note in your other post, LOL! needed and appreciated.