Thread: Game Chat Idea-

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game Chat Idea-

New here - So forgive me if this idea has already been discussed (trying to find my away around)

I think there should be a private chat option to send individuals in your co-op msgs

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLAH View Post
    New here - So forgive me if this idea has already been discussed (trying to find my away around)

I think there should be a private chat option to send individuals in your co-op msgs
    Welcome Skylah, I think the best way to do that is to invite your co-op members to join this forum, then you can PM at will. HTH Barb

Also, sending private messages within the game to other players was already ruled out, see this list.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Cool thanks for that, my apologies☺

Cool thanks for that, my apologies☺
    no need to apologize, Skylah; feel free to ask and/or comment (now, after checking some things, ok *G*)

Welcome to the forum For finding your way around easier, may I suggest my post to another newcomer here. HTH

ETA: and just a hint, re. private messaging (PM'ing) a group of ppl in this forum: I noticed that there's no "reply to all" in PMs here, you must add the names "manually" again, and for that you must know that you have to switch to Advanced mode. So that might get tedious with a bigger group.
    And, a next addition for a next idea: The groups in this forum are NOT private, even if you make them invite-only and moderate them and what-not. Their posts can be seen by everyone and are shown in the Activity Stream, which many use to check for new posts.

Others have posted here that they use outside means for private exchange. Live things seem to be Line or FB (messenger?), or open your own private forum (there are free ones) or use the good old Email.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-17-2019 at 06:10 AM.