Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weeping Willow options

Weeping Willow options

I am not a prude and found the new couple on the bench, under the willow, cute. Until I remembered I also had a willow smack dab in my school yard ! Not appropriate ! Lol. Please just make the rotation on this one a yes or no to the bench. There are no other big green leafy trees to replace it with. Just the option to hide the couple is a simple thing.

I have no clue whether it is a simple thing in programming, but I support this idea.

And I think, Playrix, you should do such an option in general, when you change existing decos so heavily. From the reactions to such changes so far, this is certainly supported as well.

Thank for the support. Wish I could share a screenshot on here because it just looks lewd. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...And I think, Playrix, you should do such an option in general, when you change existing decos so heavily. From the reactions to such changes so far, this is certainly supported as well.
    Yes! While I don't have a major problem with the change...most of mine are in park settings...I don't like all these unnecessary changes and wish Playrix would offer an option; or just stop changing already purchased decorations totally.

I agree. Stop changing already purchased decorations. I buy them because I like them as they are originally. Offer an option to keep the one you originally bought and buy the changed one of you want it too.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Thank you Playrix for continuing to add animation and life to your decorations.
    I like the new willow tree.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    Me too Cobalt . I think it would be nice if Playrix could offer a similar tree for those who have a lot of them grouped together without animation (purely because we don't have another tree suitable to replace this one). But I do like the couple on the bench .

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I agree. Stop changing already purchased decorations. I buy them because I like them as they are originally. Offer an option to keep the one you originally bought and buy the changed one of you want it too.
    This is such a simple and obvious solution you wonder how it escaped them.

If they want a decoration with a couple snogging under a tree, then make a new one that shows that. There's no need to mess up an existing decoration to get there. Maybe offer it next February with the Valentines theme decor.

I did also have that tree next to my elementary school for a while, since the school I went to did have a big weeping willow in front.

Now I have it next to my amusement park. I guess it still fits. They do look to be amusing themselves. It's right next to a pond so someone can throw them in if things get too steamy. Wonder if I need to relocate the fire department ...

I also think they may be heading down a slippery slope adding animations everywhere. Each one of those uses extra device resources and they add up. Eventually they may find players using older or less expensive devices won't be able to play any more. I do regularly notice the people and vehicles moving around, but I find that, apart from fountains, I pay little attention to most of the animated decorations after the first few moments of admiring it while I find a spot for it.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-19-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    .....Now I have it next to my amusement park. I guess it still fits. They do look to be amusing themselves. It's right next to a pond so someone can throw them in if things get too steamy. Wonder if I need to relocate the fire department ...
    Lol Mayfield

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ......I also think they may be heading down a slippery slope adding animations everywhere. Each one of those uses extra device resources and they add up. Eventually they may find players using older or less expensive devices won't be able to play any more......
    Not something I thought about, or know much about. It would be a shame if these extra animations eventually culminated in such a negative way. Especially since, take these weeping willows for example. I like the couple they added, but also have a lot of them in my town where you can't see the couple at all. This is obviously a waste of resource on my device.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    It's nice, Cobalt, that you always find a kind word and praise
    I would like it, if it was new.

I for one don't like having the tidy up-work from their surprises. And the loss of a formerly simple and beautiful deco.
    When there is SO much more, where they could please many players.