Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weeping Willow options

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Now I have it next to my amusement park. I guess it still fits. They do look to be amusing themselves. It's right next to a pond so someone can throw them in if things get too steamy. Wonder if I need to relocate the fire department ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I also think they may be heading down a slippery slope adding animations everywhere. Each one of those uses extra device resources and they add up. Eventually they may find players using older or less expensive devices won't be able to play any more.... .
    That's the two parts I wanted to reply to, too -- so I simply echo Downton!

I have no issue with the couple on the bench in general, my problem is I had 6 of these trees spread around a park area in my town so had 6 identical couples...just looked stupid.

I would agree that an option to remove the couple would be useful.

And in general I agree why waste time changing decos we have already got and paid for? There are so many requests for new trees and plants why not work on some of them instead...please.

Looks like Playrix staff are bored and need to find something to do.
    No other reason I can think of for randomly changing the look of an existing deco.

I agree they should design a separate deco, which would be the easiest way to make the changes.
    That said..I quite like it, although I understand it can make a huge mess of things if you use them in a particular town design.

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    I agree. Stop changing already purchased decorations. I buy them because I like them as they are originally. Offer an option to keep the one you originally bought and buy the changed one of you want it too.
    I have always thought this same thing. Why ruin, I mean fix, what ain't broke???
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

I have to say I did like when they put people in the lawn chairs with the umbrella. Those looked silly without people somewhere. I found an alternative to the "kissing tree" for my school yard. I thought I remembered seeing a treehouse somewhere so I went searching. Why it's not under the tree tab I have no idea but I found it, All tab, and it works. I would LOVE to see more big bushy trees. In groups and solo as they would help section off areas as opposed to the puny ones, the funky colored ones, the ornamentals, or the miniscule hedge. MORE BIG SHADE TREES PLEASE

Bah i erased my post by accident... so this time short and sweet... i miss the empty willow tree. The sweethearts smooching works ok in some areas, but why not offer it as a rotation... like the park you can rotate to get different landscapes. Examples: empty seat (please), the smoochers (ugh), someone reading a book, children waiting for school bus... this way the tree can be used and "fit in" any area you are developing. I miss my empty tree 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    ... offer it as a rotation... like the park you can rotate to get different landscapes. Examples: empty seat (please), the smoochers (ugh), someone reading a book, children waiting for school bus... this way the tree can be used and "fit in" any area you are developing. ...
    That's a GREAT idea! I'd like that even more than the original empty tree.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    YES, that is a great idea!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    ......why not offer it as a rotation... like the park you can rotate to get different landscapes. Examples: empty seat (please), the smoochers (ugh), someone reading a book, children waiting for school bus... this way the tree can be used and "fit in" any area you are developing.....
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    YES, that is a great idea!
    Ditto, ditto and ditto

I love that idea !