Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dealership issue

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    I tried to purchase the dealer with t-cash, too, but it wouldn’t let me until I used my coupon. Once I used the coupon, it let me use my t-cash to buy him for ten days. What if I wanted to save my coupon? Is this a bug, too? Or is it intended to be that way?
    BTW, this is strictly not true. I have 3 coupons saved and I was able to hire the dealer for 10 days (72T), I was not forced to use my coupons up before hiring. You may be experiencing the "hot spot" problem (need to click on the left edge of the 10 Day Hire button) described in detail elsewhere in this thread.
    Last edited by cdosr; 10-28-2019 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    BTW, this is strictly not true. I have 3 coupons saved and I was able to hire the dealer for 10 days (72T), I was not forced to use my coupons up before hiring. You have be experiencing the "hot spot" problem (need to click on the left edge of the 10 Day Hire button) described in detail elsewhere in this thread.
    I had to use my dealer coupon first the last 2 times I hired the dealer for 10 days Charlie. The hot spot solution did not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I had to use my dealer coupon first the last 2 times I hired the dealer for 10 days Charlie. The hot spot solution did not work for me.
    I did pay particular attention to my coupons due to the posts here. My dealer expires in 2 days, I'll try to capture screenshots to document what I see. Platform may matter, I'm on Android.

In case it's platform-related:
    Android here, too, and I had the same experience as Charlie just the other day: I could re-hire the dealer for 10 days without using the One-buy-coupon.
    Had to click precisely to the left, or it would not work.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    In case it's platform-related:
    Android here, too, and I had the same experience as Charlie just the other day: I could re-hire the dealer for 10 days without using the One-buy-coupon.
    Had to click precisely to the left, or it would not work.
    Just thought of this. It may be screen size related. IIRC, the coupons are shown as the leftmost choice, the 10 day choice is the rightmost. If screen size is an issue it may be that a person cannot see both at the same time.

Just speculating

Just thought of this. It may be screen size related. IIRC, the coupons are shown as the leftmost choice, the 10 day choice is the rightmost. If screen size is an issue it may be that a person cannot see both at the same time. ..
    what ideas *g* -- ok: I'm on a tablet and don't have to scroll*
    I just have that in some factories, that I have to "look around" my hand, to see the display of the left and right products. They move so unfortunately that they get hidden behind my hand; someone mentioned this a while ago. Still, no scrolling.

* but i would expect someone would have mentioned it, if they had

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    move so unfortunately that they get hidden behind my hand
    After last upgrade it happens all the time, mostly the first or the last item if there is a lot of product to do. If you move item a little to the left or right (not leaving the ribbon with product) you will again get description above.
    About dealer and coupons, I need to spend coupon before using dealer again. I didn`t know for this "The hot spot solution" at all. Since I`m regular buyer of dealer for 10 days, I don`t mind for coupons at all. So I take it, use it and then return to normal dealer stuff.

I did pay particular attention to my coupons due to the posts here. My dealer expires in 2 days, I'll try to capture screenshots to document what I see. Platform may matter, I'm on Android.
    I'm on kindle fire 10in. I tried clicking the top left of the 10 day hire and then all over it trying to get it to work . It just wouldn't have it.

I think it must be platform related, I am on iOS and always hire fir 10 days.
    I had a coupon sat there for ages before I used it.
    In the end I just used it fir the sake of using it lol

Quote Originally Posted by SKR Leader View Post
    I just paid TCash for the Dealer again. I'm still out $72 TCash!!!!!
    I went through the same thing twice...it took the tcash, but didn’t give me the dealer! When I contacted support, they told me that a glitch was noticed, and to try hitting the left side of the button. That worked on my third try....but I still haven’t gotten a credit, a coupon, or anything to replace the $144 tcash that was lost.

Come on Playrix....you can do better!