Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dealership issue

Interestingly, yesterday there was an option to purchase the dealers services for $72 for 10 days. (Even at this price, it's still a monumental ripoff) But today, they have magically erased the discount and jacked the price back up to $90.

I'm seeing here that others are having the same problem as I am in getting the green payment button to accept the TCASH. And we are being told to 'click on the right side of the payment button', which I will try. However, because of this glaring game glitch, if in using this 'fix' my money is finally accepted, I will become a victim (along with countless others) of another skeevy trick by Playrix devs to bilk me out of 12 more dollars than I would have had to spend just ten hours ago, if the payment button had been working correctly then. This kind of bee ess is infuriating, unfair and uncalled for.

When does the victimization/blatant ripping off stop?

So...it FINALLY worked, at full price ($90) by clicking the LEFT side of my payment button. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    So...it FINALLY worked, at full price ($90) by clicking the LEFT side of my payment button. SMH.
    Strange, as Nevada, Greylady and Charlie, ALL advised tapping the left edge

Thanks, JayS. While I was on hold during a phone call, I had only read Nevada's response. I mistakenly processed just the word 'right' prior to the words 'on the left '. So when I attempted to make the payment again, I tried various places on the button, found that the left side worked, and posted my success. My apologies for allowing the phone call distraction to lead me to misread Nevada's information and then report my own experience with the situation.

Interestingly, yesterday there was an option to purchase the dealers services for $72 for 10 days. (Even at this price, it's still a monumental ripoff) But today, they have magically erased the discount and jacked the price back up to $90.
    As far as I know it always works this way. If you open the market and don't accept the 72 T-cash deal straight away, close the market and come back later, it always goes up to 90. I'm one of those people who runs the dealer constantly and it's happened to me a couple of times in the past.

I have never had it happen before today, and I have never experienced the button glitch, either. So both things together were frustrating and I feel as though it's something I will probably mention directly with the developers.

I have never had it happen before today, and I have never experienced the button glitch, either. So both things together were frustrating and I feel as though it's something I will probably mention directly with the developers.
    The dealer discount appears after the original purchased time is up. Once you see the discount by opening the market it is available for 1 hour. You can return to the market and pickup the discount anytime within that hour. After that it reverts to full price. AFAIK it has always worked that way.

You might be able to convince them that the "hot spot" glitch made it impossible to take advantage of the discount, maybe get the 18T back.
    Last edited by cdosr; 10-18-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Math error, 90 - 72 is 18T, not 12T

I tried multiple times to get it during that first hour, but had no idea about the 'hot spot ' glitch on the payment button at the time, wound up going to bed and then tried again today.

I started this thread with one of my two teams (URKFQM). Now my other team (#658ZKD) is affected. I paid $72 TCash for the Dealer this time. Again, when I went back, he was gone. This ruined my ability to help my team, besides myself. Our team stands to lose our Gold standing. I know it's only a game..... BUT, COME ON!!!!!!!!!

I just paid TCash for the Dealer again. I'm still out $72 TCash!!!!!