Thread: Game MUST!

Game MUST!

township really needs an in-game translator. I do realize that each clan can Mark what language they speak however I found that when I was in an English-speaking clan that I rarely got help and no one participated in regatta. I finally found a clan that works with me and participates in the regatta but they all speak Portuguese and I cannot speak Portuguese. Please please please add an in-game translator. I know this is very possible due to the fact that I have played many games similar to this that all have in-game translators. I am surprised this has not been addressed since I have seen that for over two years people have been begging for this option. I didn't spend hours searching through the threads so I cannot say for sure whether you have answered them but every request I have seen for this has not been answered by the game. Please please please please please please please give us an in-game translator!

Quote Originally Posted by Jami Kane View Post
    township really needs an in-game translator. I do realize that each clan can Mark what language they speak however I found that when I was in an English-speaking clan that I rarely got help and no one participated in regatta. I finally found a clan that works with me and participates in the regatta but they all speak Portuguese and I cannot speak Portuguese. Please please please add an in-game translator. I know this is very possible due to the fact that I have played many games similar to this that all have in-game translators. I am surprised this has not been addressed since I have seen that for over two years people have been begging for this option. I didn't spend hours searching through the threads so I cannot say for sure whether you have answered them but every request I have seen for this has not been answered by the game. Please please please please please please please give us an in-game translator!

Hello Jami and welcome to the forum

If you do a search of the forum, you'll find that this idea has been requested by other players. Here are just a few:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ght=translator

As far as a response from Playrix, that is unlikely, as the forum is made up of fellow players. We can only offer advice, thoughts, and opinions.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-16-2019 at 09:09 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Maybe whoever maintains the frequently requested items post could update it to add the in game translator suggestion. Devs have picked up some of those items.

Good news is it does not appear on the "ideas that can't be implemented" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Maybe whoever maintains the frequently requested items post could update it ...
    The last sentence in that post explains the How.

I'd prefer, btw, that Playrix used more time and energy in adding the Copy/Paste function in the Chat window. This way, ppl who need a translator can use outside existing means, which are more advanced already anyway. And other folks, who don't need a translator, could use a Copy/paste-feature also.