Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game won’t load

Township does not start anymore on my Ipad 2017

Since sept 9 2019 Township won’t start anymore on my Ipad.
    Hangs on the startscreen and the truck keeps on running.
    Have a correct and good wificonnection

Deleted the app from my Ipad and installed the app again.

No result

The app still won’t start...

Any idea..?

Same problem with my ipad after iOS update.

Quote Originally Posted by HaeMKa View Post
    Since sept 9 2019 Township won’t start anymore on my Ipad.
    Hangs on the startscreen and the truck keeps on running.
    Have a correct and good wificonnection

Deleted the app from my Ipad and installed the app again.

No result

The app still won’t start...

Any idea..?

Same problem but it won't open on my iPhone. Any solutions ????

Game won’t load

Hi, I am suddenly experiencing difficulties loading Township whereas the game appears to load all the way but seems to not quite get to the end and I am left with the opening screen stuck. I have tried resetting my iPad but to no avail, has anyone had this problem and know how to resolve it please? Thanks

Unable to load Township

Hi I cannot get Township to load, the load bar seems to reach the end but just freezes there and won’t continue to the game, has anyone had this problem and know of a fix please?

It may be having trouble finding space on your device.

Try doing a hard restart on your device.

Never Reopens

My game isn't loading either. It keeps telling me it was closed unexpectedly but when I try to reopen it, it keeps having me click reopen and it never loads.

I am having this problem today October 17 on my iPad what can I do. I will not be able to finish the fishing game and don’t know who or how to contact correct people.

I too have had this problem since Tuesday. The loading screen loads but never gets past that, it just hangs out there. Deleted and reinstalled the game twice and it didn’t help. Updated my iPad’s IOS from 12.1 to 13.1 and now the game loads. I missed the last of the fishing game, but should I still be able to make the temporary pumpkin recipes?

Btw, I found Township’s support convoluted and their faq has broken links. Sigh.

I am having the same issue today. It was ok in the morning, but failed to load the game in the afternoon. Anyone know how to fix it?