Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game won’t load

Not sure if any of you are having this issue still. And since you can't get into your game to report the issue from there..
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1 You should be able to use this link

Hope this helps.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Not sure if any of you are having this issue still. And since you can't get into your game to report the issue from there..
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1 You should be able to use this link

Hope this helps.
    I’m on day 10 and the 2nd ticket (they close the 1st with the issue unresolved). Unfortunately, Playrix support are either incompetent or just don’t care because even if you say you cannot load the game, they will send an email telling you to open the game and resubmit your issue from the settings.

I’m glad I’m not alone in being unable to open my game but that makes their inability or unwillingness to actually read people’s complaints before sending out “support” emails and closing tickets even more egregious.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Guernicus View Post
    I’m on day 10 and the 2nd ticket (they close the 1st with the issue unresolved). Unfortunately, Playrix support are either incompetent or just don’t care because even if you say you cannot load the game, they will send an email telling you to open the game and resubmit your issue from the settings.

I’m glad I’m not alone in being unable to open my game but that makes their inability or unwillingness to actually read people’s complaints before sending out “support” emails and closing tickets even more egregious.
    The same here
    Since 30.11.2019 Township does not start on the Fire HD8 of my daughter.
    We contacted the support via email and got this standard automatic response.
    This did not help and so we contacted the support again.
    We wrote, that Township every time stucks on the loading/connecting screen.
    Their answer was "Please go inside the game and contact us from there..."
    This shows to me, that they do not read the emails.
    We realy love this game, but the support is horrible!!
    Sorry for saying that, but I have never seen such a bad support.

The game still does not start up, but the support closed the ticket anyway.
    We opened a second support ticket and got he same standard (automatic) responses.
    So no real help.

I am having the same problem. The game stopped loading last Tuesday on my iPad.
    None of the recommended fixes worked. I am not on facebook, so I can’t play on any other device.
    I have contacted support twice, and never got any response. I am feeling really sorry for my co-op, who relied on me in the regatta.

After 5 and a half years of playing Township on an almost daily basis, I really loved my town, but it looks like I’ll have to give it up now.
    It’s very disappointing to rely on a “support” that doesn’t seem to be able to provide any help.

I'm on a Mac and i'm having trouble with this issue.

I'm guessing you have all tried the above link...
    However did you reply to the automated answer you got....which is always the first reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    However did you reply to the automated answer you got....which is always the first reply.
    I've just sent playrix a ticket explaining my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Yes, we always replied to these "aswers".
    Than it always took some days, till we got the next useless answer.