Thread: Helping in friends zoo doesn’t count for regatta tasks?

Helping in friends zoo doesn’t count for regatta tasks?

I’ve noticed while playing that filling friends train orders will help me during my tasks at the regatta, but filling zoo orders for friends does not help with tasks....so I tend to avoid selecting zoo orders. Any way that can be changed?

Thanks

That's correct. This seasonal task is for filling train crates. Any train crates count, your own or anyone else's.

It isn't a helping task per se, so zoo help and plane help don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Sousa Machado View Post
    I’ve noticed while playing that filling friends train orders will help me during my tasks at the regatta, but filling zoo orders for friends does not help with tasks....so I tend to avoid selecting zoo orders. Any way that can be changed?

Thanks
    Just to be a stickler for details, the Zoo Task is to complete Orders. Naturally that is taken to mean "orders in your own zoo".

When you help another, you are only filling "1/2 of an order", that is, 1 or the 2 baskets that make up a complete order. It doesn't matter if the other basket is already filled or not.

Now if they changed the task to be "fill baskets" rather than "fill orders" then maybe you could claim credit for the basket. Conversely, however anyone who helps you would get the credit for the basket, not you. That is how "fill train crate" tasks currently work, if someone fills one of your train crates you do not get credit for it in your task but they do in theirs.

PS, the forum is populated by players like yourself, the people responsible for the game and any changes do not reply here. You did post this in the right place, the "Wish List" which is occasionally consolidated and passed on to Playrix.

PPS welcome.