Thread: Halloween Produce Taken

Halloween Produce Taken

Opened Township this morning to a pop up saying the Halloween event was over and taking all my event produce! Luckily didn't have too much, but not particularly happy. I have the latest version.

Has it happened to anyone else?
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    Opened Township this morning to a pop up saying the Halloween event was over and taking all my event produce! Luckily didn't have too much, but not particularly happy. I have the latest version.

Just un- and re-installed to hopefully fix a problem with helicopter videos and same thing just happened to me. Am guessing that they didn't mean to have two sets of temporary produce at same time

Edited to add: after restarting game, the Halloween products are available to make in my factories and on market shelves so my guess was incorrect
    Last edited by JayS; 10-15-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post

I did! I filed a ticket about it too. It came up so fast and I was trying to tap my screen that I didn't see exactly what was on that board. But I thought I had seen the cape...so thank-you...confirms what I thought I saw.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Today I got a pop up from Customer Support offering a little compensation as "I had asked for restoration of lost progress" (or words to that effect). I hadn't asked for anything just wanted to know if it was a common problem. They offered a barn booster (I have 1,700 spacss in my barn after doing 11 coin tasks in the last regatta, so not very useful!) and 5 TC.

I wasn't expecting any compensation as I was 'paid' when they took the produce, so not complaining at all. However, a human response might have been nice.

Not sure what would have happened if I hadn't clicked on OK to accept the offer.
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2