Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two-Duck-Only Issue even when feeding Banana Bread is back under Halloween update.

Two-Duck-Only Issue even when feeding Banana Bread is back under Halloween update.

I am only getting a maximum of two ducks using banana bread since the Halloween update.

This was a known issue that was previously fixed. Someone at Playrix messed around with the duck algorithm and ruined it for Regatta down feather tasks and for plane crates.

In order to complete Regatta and plane down feather tasks, when feeding banana bread we must get an average of 3 ducks, meaning sometimes we get 4 ducks and occasionally two ducks. It is expected to get two ducks occasionally, but not okay to get two ducks all of the time with banana bread! Playrix had previously fixed this apparent glitch, but now with the latest Halloween update, it has returned. If Playrix has once again messed with the algorithm, they need to fix it. This is completely unfair to players and makes Regatta down feather tasks impossible.

I am being generous with calling it a glitch, as clearly Playrix tweaked the algorithm. But at least Playrix realized its mistake in a previous version and fixed the algorithm.

If you as a player are having the same issue, please post details here of your device, operating system, and anything else that is relevant. Playrix needs to hear from all of us on this issue. This is unacceptable. Also, please take the time to contact support in-game and let them know of the drop issue. We expect to get fewer ducks using bread or bagels, but we expect a higher drop rate with using banana bread.

What to do: 1. Contact Playrix in-game support and let them know you are experiencing this issue. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!! Let your voices be heard! Don’t just let them get away with this. 2. Post your details below; see next paragraph.

Below, please post your device, your operating system, and any comments you have about this issue. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post

What to do: 1. Contact Playrix in-game support and let them know you are experiencing this issue. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!! Let your voices be heard! Don’t just let them get away with this. 2. Post your details below; see next paragraph.

Below, please post your device, your operating system, and any comments you have about this issue. Thank you.
    1. Contact Playrix support: Done. Contacted Playrix in-game support.

2. My devices: (Both running same game/same account)

* 12.9” iPad Pro 2018 with 256GB capacity; 184 GB free space.
    * iPhone 8 Plus with 256GB capacity; only 35 GB used, the rest is free space.

3. Operating system: iOS 12.4.1 on both iPad Pro and iPhone

4. Township version: iOS version 7.0.0

5. Details of complaint: Only getting a maximum of two ducks using banana bread.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone, here is a template if you would like to use it for this thread:

1. Contact Playrix support:

2. My devices:

3. Operating system:

4. Township version:

5. Details of complaint:

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    I am only getting a maximum of two ducks using banana bread since the Halloween update. ... What to do: 1. Contact Playrix in-game support and let them know you are experiencing this issue. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!! Let your voices be heard! Don’t just let them get away with this. 2. Post your details below; see next paragraph.

Sorry, Missy, I'm on Android and am not experiencing anything like that at all. In fact, I just had four ducks at one of my feeders. Good luck with your future attempts. Barb

Since I have gotten the ducks.... And I feed banana bread
    99% of the time.. I have only gotten 4 ducks once. I figure you have it set on a certain number of feed times before you get the max.

We don't get 4 ducks often, but I am still getting three about half the time (iOS). With two duck feeders, is usually 2 in one, 3 in the other, sometimes three in both, rarely 2 in both.

I have noticed that when I do get 4 ducks in one of them, it's usually 2 in the other, as though 6 is all they want us to have at any one time. I have had 4 in both houses at the same time within the last couple months, though.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-18-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...I have noticed that when I do get 4 ducks in one of them, it's usually 2 in the other, as though 6 is all they want us to have at any one time. I have had 4 in both houses at the same time within the last couple months, though.
    This pretty much mirrors my Android experiences.

I only get 2 ducks anymore most of the time, too. Banana bread and Android. I don't care how they do it or why:
    Am going to report it also to Playrix with the request to change it back, but doubt it will happen when I see the "other experiences" as only replies here.
    Amazing that it's so different, but no consolation.

I think, if you have too much of feathers and down(Above 15) in the barn, Playrix, would probably want to help you by giving less amount of ducks, the next time you give products. This is just my assumption.. The reality, is only upto date, known the the developers themseleves

I had noticed this happening but just thought it would correct itself eventually.
    The reporting system has changed but will try it anyway.

I don't think it is related to what you have in the barn, I think it is more likely that when doing the update the old coding got in there.
    This can happen easily and go unnoticed.

I'm on iOS so it isn't just an android problem

I'm on kindle and have this problem as well. Two ducks most of the time for banana bread . I wasn't going to report it as I assumed it was intentional, but maybe not if not everyone is having the same experience.