Thread: Latest deal and need some decorating advice

Latest deal and need some decorating advice

Hi all, I have some questions.

1) There is the latest deal where you could buy 400 bucks during fishing season. Does anyone know which coupons this came with?

2) I have never been good at visuals and decorating. I have seen quite a few screenshots and read quite a few threads but how do you reorganise things and plan for the future? You can see for yourselves what a mess my Town is in. Any tips? I keep reorganising my factories as I'm afraid of running out of space in the future. I prefer the factory layout in level 59 though.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nscxVKLfsCZ3jxcc7

My code : HZKVCV

I wonder if there's a way to view someone else's town via their code but not add them as a friend.

Thanks!

Hi tofu, sorry I don't know what the coupons were. As for your town, I would say for the level you are on your town actually looks very good. I think for the space you have available you've done an excellent job .

The best way to visit towns is through a co-op code, players then do not need to add someone as a friend. You enter the code at the co-op building and it's important to include the # symbol in front of the code, or it won't work. Of course the player must be in a co-op to do this. Also they will need your town name to identify you from other members as well .

ETA Okay on the offer I have the coupons are 1x Island Upgrade, 1x Favourable Voyage Booster & 4x 1 use Dealer Coupons
    Last edited by Downton; 10-14-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    1) There is the latest deal where you could buy 400 bucks during fishing season. Does anyone know which coupons this came with?
    hi tofu,

do you not have the deal (yet), or do you not know how to find out about the coupons (by clicking on them)?
    And these deals can be very different for different players - ?

Hi Tofu,
    I am assuming you gave an offer fir 400 TCash with some coupons.
    Once you have purchased the offer the coupons will be in your laboratory...yours is in front of your barn.
    You can then slide them over into one of the 3 slots to activate them.

ETA oops I misread your post. You weren't asking where they were but what they were.
    So yes they are different for everyone. Sorry about that X
    Last edited by Cuddz; 10-14-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Hi tofu,
    Like Downton and DD already mentioned opening you coop building gives you the possibility to visit other one's town by Co-op code and starting or joining a co-op will give others the chance to visit yours.
    Watching the pics of your town makes me say you are doing well for a level 60

Some decorating advice?
    - there are two ways to develop your town by buying land expansions: the ink spot method, like you are using at the moment, and the spider web method. With that last method you save one or more land expansions to use them as green buffer zones between your various areas.. The Wild life on the expansions will be saved and in Autumn an Winter season your town will change colours.
    - do you like the original river than keep that intact an increase the right side of your town at the point of your Art museum.
    In the way you placed your factories I guess you create those areas based on efficiency. In the end there are 32 factories to build and more information about when available and what is needed to build them you can find on the Wiki. You can make a difference between a Food and a non-Food area and combine Factories with certain CB's to create a shopping center or promenade.
    The Township Wiki is, next to this Forum, a great source of information that can be used in the planning stadium of new areas.
    - for the farming part it is good to know that at the moment max 122 pieces of acre are available (if all houses are built). You can choose to keep them together or, like in Ernie's town, spread them around.
    Don't let the big amount of possibilities demotivate you. Keep working like you did so far and step by step you with you town the way like it best.
    And no longer satisfied with it after a while? There are enough options to redesign.

Good luck and Happy Towning!

Ruud
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Thanks to Downton, DD, Cuddz and Rocky_Rudd, I finally recalled I got Journey Booster and Island upgrade.

Thanks Rocky_Rudd, those tips are excellent! BTW, where did you get the organ playing plus stage decorations from? I guess I need to move my housing away.

Btw, I received a friend request and approved of it. But that person is not on my list. Could it be their level was too high?

Also, Downton, could I have your town code please? I just want to look at it.

...Also, Downton, could I have your town code please? I just want to look at it.
    Sure I will send it to you via PM
    Last edited by Downton; 10-15-2019 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Sent :)

BTW, where did you get the organ playing plus stage decorations from? I guess I need to move my housing away.
    It's called Organist and was a reward in the August 2019 regatta:
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Yac...Music_Voyage_2

Btw, I received a friend request and approved of it. But that person is not on my list. Could it be their level was too high?
    That's not exactly a Btw-question, alas, as all "tech. stuff" and you better start a new thread for such a different topic, and even better, search first, whether it was here already and answered.
    The answer is probably No, that's not the reason - simply cos I have never heard of that reason
    What could be - as I have read here - is, IF you are on FB, that this friend simply is not listed today. It was said (as you can have so many there), that the "choice" you see per day changes. Maybe it's even in the game help.

If it was an ingame friend request, I'd have no explanation at the moment => ingame bug report.

So, you would have to clarify your "environment" a bit more, and then maybe someone else can give a different answer.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks to Downton, DD, Cuddz and Rocky_Rudd, I finally recalled I got Journey Booster and Island upgrade.

Thanks Rocky_Rudd, those tips are excellent! BTW, where did you get the organ playing plus stage decorations from? I guess I need to move my housing away.
    Thanks, tofu and you're welcome!
    The Music decorations mostly come from the Yachtclub, the building next your Co-op building.
    After you started your own co-op or joined one from anyone else you can join the weekly Regatta. During that sailing event you can earn tokens by finishing tasks. With those tokens you can by seasonal decorations or other stuff.
    If space is a problem in your Town then please be carefull will too much decorating. The positive thing about decorations above houses, CB's and Factories: you can put them "in store' (the box shown when you select them) for later use. It gives you also the possibility to change the look of your town once in a while.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android