Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My music venue bounced around quite a bit because i couldn’t find a place where it fit in. It has now settled in Riverside Park. In my RL town, our largest park is beside the river...throughout the summer months, every Thursday evening is “music in the park” with a different group performing different types of music. Other than a few benches scattered around, there is no seating so everyone just brings their folding lawn chairs or a blanket.
    8D3F54A9-6E64-4CF7-94D8-8D7AF654A6F6.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

DD that pyramid is awesome and Magnolia your riverside area is so cute 😍

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    My music venue [...] has now settled in Riverside Park. In my RL town, our largest park is beside the river...throughout the summer months, every Thursday evening is “music in the park” with a different group performing different types of music. Other than a few benches scattered around, there is no seating so everyone just brings their folding lawn chairs or a blanket.
    that town part fits the description so well, Maggie, great!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    DD, that looks awesome . I have seen a few 3D designs, but nothing quite like what you've done. Loving the pyramid style you created .
    Quote Originally Posted by Blytonrocks View Post
    DD that pyramid is awesome ....
    Thanks!
    I just checked again, so, if you like: you can find the original Coop and town - where we "heard" about it here - by looking for "Lorna G." (with the dot) in the Coop search, then the Leader Lorna G. After seeing it again, yes, I think I have emphasized the top area more than others but have also seen nice variants of it in other towns meanwhile, f.e. letting just one "line" running up diagonally.
    Also, it will look a little different again after Halloween, as I have the Magic school and the 3 houses at the "foot" of the hill atm.
    OTOH, it looks clearer, cos I have made the surrounding green in the screenshot. In reality there is my garden area close behind it.
    - yep, experimenting brings (back the) fun. And fine things we can do, sometimes
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-15-2019 at 06:39 PM.

DD, i really like your pyramid...the thought of turning my town inside out to create one has always dissuaded me from trying...maybe i will do it in my baby town.
    Thanks for the comments on my park!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    DD, i really like your pyramid...the thought of turning my town inside out to create one has always dissuaded me from trying...maybe i will do it in my baby town. ...
    yes, that might work, as you know what will be coming and can reserve room. It will need time then, though, as you must keep that space and put the houses etc to the side. I am not that patient, and I have only one town anyway, and I did it with a BIG edit, using the edit-tool (put EVERYthing in (temp) storage and get only those out that I must, i.e. CBs and houses - still have about 680 deco in storage). The reason was that I recognized, I couldn't* build the cozy town as I wanted, with things nicely laid out, and spread out. - *Or rather, that it wasn't handy to keep trying.
    Then I sorted CBs by theme, and I gave them "frames", with using different floors and fences. That's just handy for my finding them, if I need
    And w/o any deco - at first at least - I then had room for trying out the 3D effect.

So the amusement park (which I had seen in other towns already) came to live; and I also have a car area and a restaurant area - all CBs, it's amazing, where Playrix put their emphasis, lol.

so, good luck! at some point, it might simply be fun to do something else than aaall the time