Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Music Venue decor ideas? Let’s see your Music Venues for inspiration!

    Hi everyone,

    I draw such great inspiration from you guys when I get stuck with whether or not to build a community building. 💜

    I have not yet built the Music Venue, but I am desperate to build the Beverage Factory, so I may have to.

    I would love to see your screenshots, along with any nearby decor that you may have placed.

    Please post screenshots here or a link to your town so we can view how you used it. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by missy.; 10-14-2019 at 04:15 AM.

  2. #2
    I had a bit difficulty to remember the Music Venue, so searched and found it in the Wiki:

    nr 60 in the Community Buildings list, right?


    I didn't have much idea for it (also, cos it is not animated - I like them better). I've just put it in the amusement park on top of my 3D-hill.
    I never used my time to juggle around with building the CBs or not or later or what. Sooner or later I have to build them, I found, if I want to use the game to its full potential.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-14-2019 at 06:59 AM.

  3. #3
    _DD_ yes, that is the building

    I don’t have all my community buildings. Any design inspiration from you guys will be appreciated. Since you say you haven’t done much with it and I t sounds like you just put it in your amusement park but if you have a link to your town, I will take a look. Thanks!

  4. #4
    Since tinypic is a no go now I can’t really post a screenshot but my details are in my signature I’ve put mine near my beach on my board walk. It’s not one of my favorite decorations by any means with its ghostly empty stage and that garish 70’s esq figure on the top but I’ve tried my best to blend it into my town.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    _DD_ yes, that is the building

    I don’t have all my community buildings. Any design inspiration from you guys will be appreciated. Since you say you haven’t done much with it and I t sounds like you just put it in your amusement park ...
    Can send you a PM for finding my town, here is a screenshot already:

    Screenshot_20191014-3d hill music dings 2-min.jpg tap/click to enlarge

    see red frame around the CB for finding it. You can see that the boredom of many of the CBs is lightened mainly by using the pavement, so that lots of townies are there

  6. #6
    I love your optical illusion pyramid, DD.

    I stuck mine in my amusement park as well but haven't done anything with it. I think they must get some pretty bad musicians here as they only have seating for 4-6 people.

    I tried adding more benches around it, then flowers or trees, but couldn't find anything that really enhanced it.

    It does, at least, have convenient parking.


    80F30460-224D-43A4-87DC-5CD1AFBB2A5B.jpg

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I love your optical illusion pyramid, DD.
    Thanks it was inspired by the original Lorna G, after it was mentioned here on the forum, and done finally, when I re-arranged my town completely and had a Coop partner explain to me patiently, how it was done - then it was quite easy and is now the only place that gives sense to some of the houses, at least.
    The others are leaning in one big collection against the mountains, so to speak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I stuck mine in my amusement park as well but haven't done anything with it. I think they must get some pretty bad musicians here as they only have seating for 4-6 people.
    LOL! didn't think of that - just wondering it was so empty. OK, it is rather old, so there weren't many animations at first. But they have added so much (animated) music stuff, and/but didn't change this...? SMH
    ...esp. when looking at the couple-change for the Willow tree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    It does, at least, have convenient parking.
    ROFL!

  8. #8
    Not in permanent place yet as I haven't started designing yet, but have him serenading the model, who can't decide between him and rich muscle-man
    Screenshot_20191014-235016~2.jpg

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ... have him serenading the model, who can't decide between him and rich muscle-man...
    - love the story!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Can send you a PM for finding my town, here is a screenshot already:

    Screenshot_20191014-3d hill music dings 2-min.jpg tap/click to enlarge

    see red frame around the CB for finding it. You can see that the boredom of many of the CBs is lightened mainly by using the pavement, so that lots of townies are there
    DD, that looks awesome . I have seen a few 3D designs, but nothing quite like what you've done. Loving the pyramid style you created .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •