Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishing game

For some reason on the fishing event you are going to get the most fish for the lure you have the least of. So if you have 18 green lures and are short on the other colors, you get blue and red fish. On Windows when we had that game I would try to keep my colors very close to the same amount. I could always count on what ever color lure I was out of that is the color fish that would show up.

And yes I sold lots of bottle caps to make room in the barn.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Town: Darkwood WMZ83A
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

I hate this game. Trying to keep the lure in the color square is next to impossible! Is there a special trick I'm not using?

Quote Originally Posted by bawa2019 View Post
    I hate this game. Trying to keep the lure in the color square is next to impossible! Is there a special trick I'm not using?
    I've got arthritic hands and have found that staying just above or below the bar until the timer hits about 9 o'clock then trying for the center position works best for me. I still get some gray fish but I've been scoring my best weights since using this strategy.

One if my coop members suggested using a stylus instead if my finger and she was right. My ability to keep the bar in the color zone improved a lot with the stylus.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-17-2019 at 06:06 AM.

It is easier on a larger screen, I've gone from a phone, to a 7" & now I'm on an 8". I still miss the zone once in a while. I like to have 12 or more lures of each color to start & then just play one round. I just keep making blue & green until I'm low on red. Everybody gets different amounts of bottlecaps & fish, there is no algorithm that sets you up
    IT IS just random.😜

I am the same.I only get red fish it’s annoying .It would be better if we could gift to each other what we have extra.

I wanted to add a positive observation...

I was happy to see Playrix awarded bottle caps with every helicopter order whereas in some other events pieces to compete were awarded only in certain orders. Not sure if the fishing event has always been structured this way but as the last event gave them out only some of the time, this was a welcome change. I do hope this will be the case with all future events which require helicopter orders.

Quote Originally Posted by bawa2019 View Post
    Ita. Mercifully, they have taken it away now.