Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing game

Fishing game

The new fishing game is unfair. It keeps given my red and blue fish and no green. I have over 20 green bait an can't use them. And when I do, I only get one green fish in one pond. Please fix it!!!
    Last edited by Nevada; 10-15-2019 at 07:01 AM.

I don't think the developers see this as a problem, considering their objective for these events is getting us to spend tcash.

They never give us the right proportion of bottlecaps, or seeds, or whatever ingredient drives the event. That gives us the option of just doing what we can and being patient or spending tcash to get more of the right color.

They do, at least, give us a lot of days to get to our goals.

I have been getting a rate of 15% green fish, which is acceptable to me since they give the lowest amount of points.

Fishing troubles

I’m fairly new to this game so this problem might just be me.
    When I get lures from filling orders I only get green and blue lures. when I try to go fishing the only fish ever offered are red so green and blue lures are piling up & no chance s to fish. Is this just me? Am I doing something wrong?
    Thx

It isnt only you. I'm sitting on 15 blue and red lures with zero green caps to make more. You just gotta keep sending orders till you get some. At this point I'm almost positive its rigged to get you to spend tcash.

Getting only few of one item out of 3 is the system here, yes. See a good "summary explanation" in post #2 above:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1574900
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-16-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Getting only few of one item out of 3 is the system here, yes. There's a similar thread with a good "summary explanation" here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1574900
    Could you check link please DD as it takes me here. Alternatively threads may have recently been merged. And thank you () ()
    Last edited by JayS; 10-16-2019 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Thanks again DD

I'm getting blue and green, absolutely no red. This kind of mechanism is testing players' patience. I just ignore this disproportion, no way I'd spend tcash for something like this. But probably there are people who care at which position in the competition they are. Some would start to be frustrated and would quit playing.
    Level: 76

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Could you check link please DD as it takes me here. Alternatively threads may have recently been merged. And thank you () ()
    yvw and thx, too!
    yes, that was a link to Mayfield's post, now #2, before the two threads were merged (thanks, Nevada! ) - I've adapted my post.

Typical. The developers aren't interested in how we feel about game play. I have 30 green bottle caps, 18 green lures, and I haven't seen a green fish in days. Similar situation with the blue fish. I am going to sell my bottle caps and scrap this event, same as I have done with several others. It's a complete waste of my time.