Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why isn't hacking punished??

I took a look around their town . . . very impressive . . . 275,000 likes . . . 102,000 players helped . . .

I just wanna say, that it's completely possible to hack T-cash, but still develop your town as any other player. I am not saying this person is cheating, but let's say you build your factories, your CBs, only you are spending T-cash to speed up everything. You load your trains and send them, but you use T-cash to speed them up every day for like +9-12 more trains. Same for planes. You help a bunch of players, but if you run out of products, you spend some T-cash. You upgrade your barn once every day, maybe later when it needs more T-cash once or twice a week to avoid suspicion. Your factories are working non-stop, but some products you speed up.

At least this is what I would do. With doing it like this you can disguise yourself as a rich person. I don't know if you would be detected this way or not, but most hackers make the mistake not caring about their stats and score a bunch of points on events. I would never go for number 1 spot on an event while cheating. It is not fair, and I would gain nothing, since with infinite T-cash the only thing you gain is maybe likes, but that is really desperate...

Hi Rocketto,
    You make some good points there and I can see how that would work, however,
    Playrix would be able to see you haven't purchased the TCash in those amounts needed for your theory.

The GLB is watched closely, and the player in first at the moment is one that clearly likes to win.
    Some people are like that, it's the winning they want/need no matter the cost.

OTOH, it's not just about the first place player; the OP used plural.
    I often see high lvl players - over 200 in lvl - at the top of these events, some names I see again/often. More amazing are usually the low lvl players (starting low, that is, and can be watched levelling up, lol), who often vanish after some time, indeed.
    Not always, and not saying that is the case here.

At the moment there's a lvl 208 in first, 46,7k points. A lvl 67 in rank 2 with 43k points.
    In 3rd a lvl 84 with 17 k. Then it goes down to 11k, 8,9k and so on.

Over 40k points is indeed quite a difference to the rest of the world. But other than that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have long suspected that those players are a lot like Ernie, played by TS employees or people playing for TS, getting lots of extra tcash from them for free.

I keep wondering if they are plants, there to drive up the numbers to induce regular players to work even harder and spend more tcash. We'll never know, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    OTOH, it's not just about the first place player; the OP used plural.
    I often see high lvl players - over 200 in lvl - at the top of these events, some names I see again/often. More amazing are usually the low lvl players (starting low, that is, and can be watched levelling up, lol), who often vanish after some time, indeed.
    Not always, and not saying that is the case here.

At the moment there's a lvl 208 in first, 46,7k points. A lvl 67 in rank 2 with 43k points.
    In 3rd a lvl 84 with 17 k. Then it goes down to 11k, 8,9k and so on.

Over 40k points is indeed quite a difference to the rest of the world. But other than that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    We do often see #1 in the global top during these events, #2 & 3 confuse me
    though. How does someone at those levels get those numbers. Usually we do see someone at a low level jump out front like this they do get banned but these 2 seem legit. Sorry but spending obscene amounts on tcash is not illegal, why they do it is another question all together!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I just wanna say, that it's completely possible to hack T-cash, but still develop your town as any other player. I am not saying this person is cheating, but let's say you build your factories, your CBs, only you are spending T-cash to speed up everything. You load your trains and send them, but you use T-cash to speed them up every day for like +9-12 more trains. Same for planes. You help a bunch of players, but if you run out of products, you spend some T-cash. You upgrade your barn once every day, maybe later when it needs more T-cash once or twice a week to avoid suspicion. Your factories are working non-stop, but some products you speed up....
    yikes I wonder how much that would cost in real $$$