Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I also saw on FB the message from support claiming this "Hanging Gardens" decoration was a part of a "previous regatta season" and that "Since the season is now over, you are unable to get it but Regatta seasons usually repeat themselves so you might be able to get it again in the future." That cannot be correct. I have played during every regatta season and have never seen this decoration that I can remember. It certainly was not offered in the yacht club. If it was ever offered during a regatta season, it would have had to have been a special sale bought with real money (otherwise I would have the decoration). But, again, I do not remember ever seeing this decoration before (and I have a good memory, especially for the special sale items that I don't buy) until just seeing it in Ernie's town after installing the new update and having someone else bring it to my attention via an online post.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 10-13-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Sorry _DD_ that was meant in response to Ruud saying Ernie had the deco too...not to your query on the language.

Hopefully you guys are right and it is a forthcoming deco.

And I have suggested that the people who asked CS about it asked for more details so fingers crossed.

I had a look at the Decoration Table. It contains Township Decorations from Regattas, Events, TCash bundles, etc. and there is no sign of that decoration anywhere. I searched the wiki using the terms "Hanging Gardens" and "Gardens" but nothing came up. It's not on the Yacht Club page, and all decs seem accounted for. Interesting?
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville |
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Sorry _DD_ that was meant in response to Ruud saying Ernie had the deco too...not to your query on the language.
    And I have suggested that the people who asked CS about it asked for more details so fingers crossed.
    ah OK - I thought it were 2 answers, so to speak. (you mean you overlooked me??)
    And good idea re. asking! isn't the FB page exploding with contradictions??
    to what kitty saw there, I mean - thanks, kitty! as I said, also my memory re YC and regattas.

====
    Thanks, Ethan! then I trust it is not at the Wiki.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-13-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Never seen the decorations table before Ethan, that is really useful thanks.

Also, while you are here,the wiki is an awesome source of information, thanks to you and everyone else who updates it.

ETA...sorry _DD_ not overlooking you, although it seems like I just did it again...

I had no idea on the language, so didn't comment on it so as not to sound stupid.

And yes FB as usual has a lot of people saying different things, the consensus from the experienced players matches that on here though, they have never seen it.

Thing is it seems familiar to me...like a case of deja vu, but can't think where from...
    Last edited by Nightrook; 10-13-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Never seen the decorations table before Ethan, that is really useful thanks.

Also, while you are here,the wiki is an awesome source of information, thanks to you and everyone else who updates it.
    Thanks Nightrook! The Decorations Table is a bit new, I'll add it to the navigation so it's easier to find.

Best Regards,
    Ethan
    Ethan | Township Wiki | Homescapes Wiki
    Town Name: Starville |
    Homescapes: Level: 122 | Team: The Best Team

I looked thru the wiki and this decoration was not given out since they started the current seasonal regatta format in August 2017. So if CS was right, it was from even earlier style regattas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I looked thru the wiki and this decoration was not given out since they started the current seasonal regatta format in August 2017. So if CS was right, it was from even earlier style regattas.
    nope (to CS), I have seen the introduction of regattas, but not this deco.
    I would have remembered the not-fitting couple.
    and btw: animations like the couple came "later", too.

ETA...sorry _DD_ not overlooking you, although it seems like I just did it again...
    I noticed *G*
    Thanks for the answer now, and the FB info

Thing is it seems familiar to me...like a case of deja vu, but can't think where from...
    that's strange indeed. Have you maybe seen a fan art display or a contest or such on FB?

I remember a, situation where Yacht Club decorations were purchased AFTER an update and those who did not have the update YET could not see that Decoration.
    So that could mean that the Hanging gardens are already 'hidden' in this update and will appear in the next sailing season.

A wild guess: the subject could be either the seven wonders of the world or the Empire of Alexander the Great.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android