Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Wow Downton, Ruud, Cuddz! These all look so good! My coop was demoted to silver, so I have to wait until next regatta to get one!
    Thanks Ethan

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    .....What a beautiful area you've created, Downton! ....
    Thanks Ruud. I love how much this decoration has inspired such different designs

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    You guys have made such beautiful spaces—well done!!
    I feel bad that i just used mine as a grand entrance to my hotel...
    Attachment 50216

Thanks Maggie . I think your idea is awesome. I would never have thought of it and it works so well!

You guys have made such beautiful spaces—well done!!
    I feel bad that i just used mine as a grand entrance to my hotel...
    Attachment 50216
    You have made the entrance of your Grand hotel majestic. Be proud Maggie, be proud!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Thanks Downton.
    I bought the chess deco as well but i haven’t decided what to do with it yet. It’s currently being filmed on the movie studio lot (which is where a lot of things end up when i am uninspired or space-challenged lol)
    I’m sort of seeing it with the castle and maybe the maze deco...if i had the pig on the throne, i think he would be watching the game!

Edit: thanks Ruud!
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

And sorry everyone, I can't help it but I really like to share this with you...

After we arrived in our Hotel and had lunch in a place called Loenen we went for a walk.
    A collegae of mine told me he'd visited the 'waterfalls' overthere.
    I remember that I visited the that place several times in my youth, so for old times...

Am I the only one who sees some similarity in appearance?
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

..if i had the pig on the throne, i think he would be watching the game!
    lol - my little first scientist is also wondering about the scene, yeah!

Screenshot_20191106-162248.jpg

I don't see it as a chess game scene, btw. More like before the game, building the scene.

Love your hotel entry idea

And no, Ruud, you are not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    And don't forget that you can visit a Gold League Coop on a Monday to buy the "gold item" there (f.e. if it doesn't work out (fast enough) to get back to gold). I don't know whether there are open ones, but co-ordinating with a friend would work.
    Yes, who will take me in on Monday? I don’t eat much and I only need a small corner to sleep in.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Lol _DD_! Your scientist is really scratching his head trying to figure that out!

Ruud, i definitely see a resemblance...i often find myself reminded of Township by real life things—probably too often. We took a trip this summer that had us drive by many fruit/veggie stands, travel by a large ferry that glided into the berth just like my TS ships, pass through rainforest with massive trees towering overhead and, at our destination of Tofino BC, view many totem poles, fishing boats and sea planes coming and going. Nowhere along the way did i see a giant blender though!
    This photo showed up in my instagram of a path in Tofino that looks just like my favourite zoo walkway.
    BDCBE04C-373D-42C7-B864-401419A9A22F.jpg

Edit: it’s gone! Thanks Ruud!
    Last edited by Magnolia Township; 11-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Beautiful! Love what you’ve done Ruud - Typically our co-op has just moved down to silver league so I can’t get this *plays miniature violin*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Wow Downton, Ruud, Cuddz! These all look so good! My coop was demoted to silver, so I have to wait until next regatta to get one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    Yes, who will take me in on Monday? I don’t eat much and I only need a small corner to sleep in.
    Meesh, Ethan, Veganville
    You're all welcome to come shopping on Monday.
    Will send co-op code by pm

Lol _DD_! Your scientist is really scratching his head trying to figure that out!

Ruud, i definitely see a resemblance...i often find myself reminded of Township by real life things—probably too often. We took a trip this summer that had us drive by many fruit/veggie stands, travel by a large ferry that glided into the berth just like my TS ships, pass through rainforest with massive trees towering overhead and, at our destination of Tofino BC, view many totem poles, fishing boats and sea planes coming and going. Nowhere along the way did i see a giant blender though!
    This photo showed up in my instagram of a path in Tofino that looks just like my favourite zoo walkway.
    BDCBE04C-373D-42C7-B864-401419A9A22F.jpg

Edit: not sure how the hotel pic ended up here again but i can’t seem to get rid of it
    That indeed is an impressive look-a-like Zoo path!

It sometimes happens to me too that an attachment stays in a re-edited post. Go into advanced to skip the attachment. Not as easy as it sounds but it could be done.

I live in a village the is just a mile and a half from the main town, and on the other three sides I have open countryside.
    When I am driving around I often find myself comparing things.
    I might drive past a field of wheat or corn and think to myself it's time to harvest those.
    Or I see houses and rearrange them in my mind to make them look prettier. Adding in my minds eye flowers and trees, and maybe a small pond lol
    Guess it keeps my old mind active...or I'm just strange lol