Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Zoo enclosure materials

  1. #1

    Zoo enclosure materials

    Can the amount of materials needed to complete an enclosure be reduced??? I will never complete these enclosures at this rate...anything I'm missing to get more bricks, slabs and glass????

  2. #2
    You'll get a factory at level 60 where you can produce the materials yourself

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Belana_Jolinar View Post
    You'll get a factory at level 60 where you can produce the materials yourself
    The Tool Exchange from level 60 uses building materials to make tools.
    It really helps with community buildings and bar space, but the zoo just uses building materials not tools

  4. #4
    also, not all platforms have the Tool Exchange yet.

    To the OP: upgrading the trains for time (if you play enough to use it) is a good means to get more materials.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-14-2019 at 05:07 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    The Tool Exchange from level 60 uses building materials to make tools.
    It really helps with community buildings and bar space, but the zoo just uses building materials not tools
    Damn 😟 but good to know... thx

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    To the OP: upgrading the trains for time (if you play enough to use it) is a good means to get more materials.
    This is good to know also 🙂 thx

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Belana_Jolinar View Post
    This is good to know also ������ thx
    my pleasure and then I recommend to check out the >> "New to Township" section, lots of tips there, f.e. in the "Best Tips for new players"-thread.
    For the forum, I had posted a sort of summary here. Hope it helps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •