Thread: Cheating algorithm

Cheating algorithm

A thought....

If the cheating algorithm looks for sudden increases in spending of Ts....... should honest, opted out players let playrix know when the are rejoining the regatta and therefore likely to be spending more Ts?

If I spend real cash to buy Ts and then plan to spend them prolifically, should I warn playrix in advance that this is going to happen?

Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    A thought....

If the cheating algorithm looks for sudden increases in spending of Ts....... should honest, opted out players let playrix know when the are rejoining the regatta and therefore likely to be spending more Ts?

If I spend real cash to buy Ts and then plan to spend them prolifically, should I warn playrix in advance that this is going to happen?

Sheriff
    Ha, I just thought about this a few days ago and even thought about not to buy TCash packages anymore.
    I really fear the cheating detector after my coop already had been affected by a false cheating accusation exactly for this reason.
    But as the support team is so busy right now with solving problems I doubt they will be able to provide any protective action from their side.

It is not just an increase in spending. I have been doing that for the last 2 weeks without problems. Nobody gave any clue about what they did just before they were flagged suspect cheater so I have no idea what is the trigger.

It seem to involve buying the extra task though. My guest would be a lot of spending on that bought task.

I would certainly not be contacting Playrix support to say they are going to spend T-cash, as the whole support system would be come totally overloaded. But I know why you suggested it. When you look at the ratio of regatta competitors to those unfairly accused of cheating, the chance of it happening is quite slim. However when it does happen, the impact on the accused person and their co-op colleagues is devastating in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    A thought....

Sheriff
    I wish they could catch cheaters by verifying whether on not an influx of Tcash has some corresponding record of purchase of same from the Play store or Apple Store. If the influx cannot be matched with a purchase ID # from Google or Apple then it was illegal Tcash, a cheat. If they do it with aglorithms then there will always be some innocents who suffer.