Thread: Feedback on the fishing challenge & current regatta.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feedback on the fishing challenge & current regatta.

4DevOnly! - Feedback on the fishing challenge & current regatta. Our team wanted to give you guys feedback on the recent fishing challenge and the ongoing regatta. We like that you had included more house of luck and money earning tasks in this regatta. With that said we find inconsistencies in amount of points given for 43K task vs 31K task. They all have the same number of points, however it takes much more time to complete the 43K task! We feel that tasks that require less effort should not carry the same number of points! Also we'd like to see smelting tasks as those have been missing for a while now. We like that you started including challenge related tasks in the regattas because it makes sense and creates more variety. We continue to ask for a change in the task reservation process because currently the system doesn't respect common sense rules! Please add a different color background to the reserved tasks, STOP allowing deletion and cancellation/completion of these reserved tasks, as it defeats the purpose of reserving them! We request that you add the ability to re-assign existing and reserved tasks for the team leader only, if for some reason some team members are unable to complete them in time! Also, we request that at the very least you add the ability for the team leader to see clearly who has completed which tasks and where each team member is within any given task (how much work has been completed, time remaining, even if somebody doing prep for that task, it would really help if all of that info is available). We ask that you implement these changes for both seasonal and themed regattas please! In terms of the fishing challenge, the lures take WAY TOO long to make and the fish become unavailable WAY TOO often! Also a point of frustration is how often the fish is drained completely and the players are forced to wait 2 hours for each spot, then when it becomes available again, the lures don't match the color of the fish available! Don't make challenges frustrating and annoying! Make them fun! Thx.
    Last edited by Gorodok9; 10-11-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Hi. I don't think the developers read this site, we are all just players except for Anna Petrova who is a member of Playrix staff and comes here occasionally. If you want someone from Playrix to read your ideas maybe you could send her a message - https://forum.playrix.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=1295187 - or contact them through the settings in your game.

============

For the OP: Anna's post.

============

dear Playrix team,

if you happen to receive these ideas, I would like to say that these parts

Please ..., STOP allowing deletion and cancellation/completion of these reserved tasks,...
    We request that you add the ability to re-assign existing and reserved tasks for the team leader only, if for some reason some team members are unable to complete them in time!

are NOT wished for or supported by me and other players I know.

And instead of a restriction to the Coop leader only with this:

Also, we request that at the very least you add the ability for the team leader to see clearly who has completed which tasks and where each team member is within any given task ....
    We ask that you implement these changes for both seasonal and themed regattas please! ...

I and other players I know would prefer that the part

"Be Able to See Task Progress During Seasonal Regattas (as it is for interseasonals, e.g. "2/4 planes sent")"

from the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list was implemented.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ============

For the OP: Anna's post.

Eek! I seem to have missed this post by Anna Petrova somehow. Interesting to know that ideas posted here are always passed on to the developers -

"Our tight-knit community is all about exchanging experience, finding the best solutions, and sharing feedback and suggestions that help us improve our games — we always pass them on to our developers (my emphasis). You’ll also find official announcements and helpful tutorials here.

You’re more than welcome to join discussions and ask questions to other players. But please keep in mind that if you need a response from the Playrix team, you should contact our Customer Support agents directly through the game."

I wonder what they do with all these suggestions

Seriously though, I agree with _DD_'s points. Different co-ops work in different ways and you'll never be able to please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorodok9 View Post
    4DevOnly!......
    That is not how the forum works IMO. If you want to submit ideas to Playrix without any supportive/challenging opinions to your suggestions. You should send them directly rather than using the Community forum.

I am of the same opinion as DD. I do not want the changes you suggest for reserving tasks.

I also believe a better suggestion already exists regarding being able to see Task progress of other team members. Which is on the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list as DD highlights.

As any of these suggestions may get passed on, it is important for other people here to say if they do/don't want certain changes proposed. Not doing so may be misleading, in the sense that it might appear no one likes the idea. Equally it could be misconstrued, and look like no one is opposed to the idea (or parts of).

Last edited by Downton; 10-11-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Eek! I seem to have missed this post by Anna Petrova somehow. Interesting to know that ideas posted here are always passed on to the developers - ...
    Yes and seeing that this post of hers is not so old, it still can happen that things are passed along.
    It's just a matter of the amount, as you say, so I wouldn't rely on it.
    And is probably more important for them to get bug reports this way than change wishes.

IMO, that is indeed how and why they set up this forum and the FB pages (additionally to their primary wish of getting ingame msgs), to get sort of pre-filters by us, the other players. A common procedure.

still IMO, you could quote all 4 first paragraphs here.
    It becomes clear there also, that no player can forbid other players to post their opinion here (w/o a rule break anyway), even as reply and even if they have made clear that they don't want to talk to other forummers.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-12-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorodok9 View Post
    4DevOnly! ... With that said we find inconsistencies in amount of points given for 43K task vs 31K task. They all have the same number of points, however it takes much more time to complete the 43K task! We feel that tasks that require less effort should not carry the same number of points! Also we'd like to see smelting tasks as those have been missing for a while now. ...
    First: Thank-you for not bolding then entire post. Second: Please Break Up Your Paragraph into the separate thoughts. It is to hard to try and weed through what you have typed when it is lumped together. Third: This forum is made for players. It is a place for us to come together to ask questions and provide ideas and solutions. All of which has been garnered though time, patience, failures and victories along the way.

Now in regards to, "With that said we find inconsistencies in amount of points given for 43K task vs 31K task." This sounds like a coin task. The amount of coins in those tasks will increase the higher you level up. A player at level 30 cannot do a 90k coin task that a player at level 100 can. (example only) Don't expect that to change.

Smelting tasks are seasonal. They may or may not be back with the next Seasonal Regatta.

As to the rest: I am in agreement with _DD_, Downton & JJay
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton