Thread: Barter barn

Barter barn

Each co op gets their own barter barn. It comes empty. The co op members fill it up with extra items they've produced. When a member needs something they don't have they can go to the barter barn & trade items they do have for what they need. Example :

To get 5 sugar cubes you have to trade 2 syrup jugs.
    5 syrup jugs you trade 2 caramel jugs.

So on & so forth.

You can only go in ONCE every 60 minutes.

That's cool I like it but I have feeling won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Passionate View Post
    ... but I have feeling won't happen
    and the reason is probably that it falls under "Market for selling products and buying them from other players" in the Devs' No-No-list.
    When they don't do it, if we're paying coins or tcash for it, I would expect an "easier" exchange even less.

and a hint, folks, read the stickies in the Wish list subforum

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    and the reason is probably that it falls under "Market for selling products and buying them from other players" in the Devs' No-No-list.
    When they don't do it, if we're paying coins or tcash for it, I would expect an "easier" exchange even less.

and a hint, folks, read the stickies in the Wish list subforum
    D.D yeah just got done reading them.
    Man way to many!
    But you have to admit it is a cool idea

But you have to admit it is a cool idea
    I disagree. I'm already penalized for not being on Face Book (i.e. fewer friends allowed). I choose to race in a solo co-op, why would I want to give other players even more advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I disagree. I'm already penalized for not being on Face Book (i.e. fewer friends allowed). I choose to race in a solo co-op, why would I want to give other players even more advantages.
    Not on Facebook either so I feel you on that one.
    Guess just like to help.

I’m not on Facebook. But I help the friends I have and my co-op members. The more I help them the more they help me.

Not on Facebook either so I feel you on that one.
    Guess just like to help.
    I don't see how this has anything to do with helping others. I see it as a way to give other players an unfair advantage in all contests, not just regattas. Let's say I'm in a Transport Magnate event...while I work to fill my 'copters and trains alone other players could have all of their co-op partners helping them. To me, that's unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I don't see how this has anything to do with helping others. I see it as a way to give other players an unfair advantage in all contests, not just regattas. Let's say I'm in a Transport Magnate event...while I work to fill my 'copters and trains alone other players could have all of their co-op partners helping them. To me, that's unfair.
    I agree Barb. There is only 2 of us in my coop and many coops dont have the maximum 30, so it really would give certain coops an unfair advantage over others.