Thread: Play Township for fun..then NO political ads, surveys should cross our screen...NONE!

Play Township for fun..then NO political ads, surveys should cross our screen...NONE!

I Play Township for relaxation, interact with great players, build my town and zoo. I REFUSE to have the game tainted by US Politics paid for by politicians. We are a wonderful diverse population and this is unacceptable. Township do you have control over ads that we get? If not you should, if so PLEASE REMOVE any/all political ads. If you agree please advise Township. Thank You
    PS hope this thread is not removed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PekePaws View Post
    I Play Township for relaxation, interact with great players, build my town and zoo. I REFUSE to have the game tainted by US Politics paid for by politicians. We are a wonderful diverse population and this is unacceptable. Township do you have control over ads that we get? If not you should, if so PLEASE REMOVE any/all political ads. If you agree please advise Township. Thank You
    PS hope this thread is not removed!!!
    Wow strange I never seen a political ad been playing for a year.

Never seen any in my game either. (Android, East Coast, USA)

You're right, PekePaws, that sounds unpleasant. We don't know how Playrix has set up their ad handling, but to be sure they hear about the offensive ad(s), you can also report them ingame, via the Help function behind the cog top left.

As long as you talk politely and (here) within their forum rules, nothing will be removed.

Glad for you Montréal Canada Android....Have fun Woof!

Super hope I am an exception have great day. Woof!