Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Unusual looking food

  1. #1

    Unusual looking food

    Hello
    Has anyone noticed that the BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO things look like gangrenous big toes, complete with manky bandage?

  2. #2
    Lol! I've been calling them rotten toes since they came out with them!! Glad I'm not the only one!

  3. #3
    Reminds me of ZOMBIE toe hey now they fit in lol.

  4. #4
    Lol, I so wish you guys had not shared this. It's making me retch just thinking about it!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol, I so wish you guys had not shared this. It's making me retch just thinking about it!
    LOL sorry downtown!!!,,🎃🎃🎃

  6. #6
    Downtown sorry have to do this! Since it is Halloween month
    8561f138285b58d538e094480c37e99d~2.jpg
    8c461ac1677a358fb2_image1~2.jpg
    Looks like zombie toe!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Passionate View Post
    Downtown sorry have to do this! Since it is Halloween month
    ........
    Looks like zombie toe!
    Thanks for that Passionate!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks for that Passionate!
    Sorry but love the emoji! 👊💖

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks for that Passionate!
    Hmmm hope this one goes threw I replied but not on here.
    Anyways love that emoji! And sorry
    Much 💖 ment to be funny not make your tummy turn. 😞

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Passionate View Post
    Hmmm hope this one goes threw I replied but not on here.
    Anyways love that emoji! And sorry
    Much ������ ment to be funny not make your tummy turn. ������
    It is very funny, but also gross!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •